Windows 10: why did my log in details for microsoft account turn up on my G/friends computer?

Discus and support why did my log in details for microsoft account turn up on my G/friends computer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Girlfriend got a new computer, we set it up, we use the same broadband, and when we went to set up her microsoft account all my log in details came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by seanmurphyOG., Jun 21, 2021.

1. why did my log in details for microsoft account turn up on my G/friends computer?

My Girlfriend got a new computer, we set it up, we use the same broadband, and when we went to set up her microsoft account all my log in details came up on where she should log in, we have different email addresses but mine automatically went on to the new one we were creating.i i actually logged in and my one drive was there my photos, skype, excel even my xbox account. she hase a chromebook and i have a Windows 10.

:)

seanmurphyOG., Jun 21, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Jun 21, 2021
  4. why did my log in details for microsoft account turn up on my G/friends computer?

Huge problem - My Microsoft account was added to a friends computer as THE ONLY account

Hi,

If you've unintentionally added your Microsoft account to a different computer, you have the option to remove it by simply signing in to your Microsoft account. Here's how you can do it:

• Sign in to your Microsoft account
      here.
    • Click your friend's computer name under Devices.
    • Select Remove PC.

By doing the steps above, your friend will lose his access to the entire account and will be asked by the system to create a new one. He'll no longer be able to access all files and apps your account currently has.

Let us know if it addressed your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

why did my log in details for microsoft account turn up on my G/friends computer?

1. why did my log in details for microsoft account turn up on my G/friends computer? - Similar Threads - why did log

2. Logging into my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Logging into my Microsoft account: I am trying to log in to my second account on windows 10, which is a Microsoft account, but it says "Oops, something went wrong Whatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again." I know my password and I tried logging in on the website but it's not letting me...
  3. log into my Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    log into my Microsoft account: why when logging into my Microsoft account get message user and or password incorrect. then get code to change. put in 'old' pw get can't use old pw. How do you know 'old' when didn't find it in initial log in ?...
  4. My employee accidently logged in on my Microsoft account on her computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My employee accidently logged in on my Microsoft account on her computer: My employee was trying to log into a website. I was the only one with credentials for the website. It asked for my microsoft login password. When she entered it, it switched her whole microsoft account to mine. We cannot switch it back. She sees my opening screen and my...
  5. My friend set up a computer for me - it is logged into his Microsoft account. It says I am...

My friend set up a computer for me - it is logged into his Microsoft account. It says I am...: This "friend" built a computer for me I paid him, and this person has been doing some sketchy things recently, and I do not want to be targeted, since he works in hardware and I'm thinking it was set up like this so he can have full surveillance of my files. Can anyone give...
  6. Why doesn't my Microsoft User Accounts screen turn on upon log in?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why doesn't my Microsoft User Accounts screen turn on upon log in?: I log into the Bios Password, then into HDD/SSD Password, and the Microsoft User Accounts page remains blank? I have to shutdown the laptop and login again, and after a 2nd login than the Microsoft User Accounts page and/or screen comes on and then security key code is...
  7. Why did my computer force a restart?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why did my computer force a restart?: I just ran into the "Blue screen of death" where my computer suddenly ran into a problem and needed to restart. I checked the Reliability Monitor, but did not get an explanation. I can only assume it was because of the update I did the day before, but I can't be sure. Here...
  8. My Local account is showing account details for my wife's Microsoft Account

My Local account is showing account details for my wife's Microsoft Account: When I try to access my Local Account, I am unable to switch to my own Microsoft Account - message saying that another user on this device is already using this account. In addition, in the section where I should list my 'Accounts used by other apps', I have my Wife's...
  9. Why did you messed up my computer like this?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why did you messed up my computer like this?!: Windows 10 Update 1809 killed my computer. Lost 15-25% speed. Why did you do this? I hate Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-you-messed-up-my-computer-like-this/d885c796-aa1c-4538-98c9-7f65a5611236
  10. Why did my webcam light turn on?

Why did my webcam light turn on?: I was using my laptop and then my webcam light just turn on i have put tape over the webcam. Is my webcam hack? and i fix it or can i turn it off? I have try using antivirus and it said no virus founded. HELP?...