Windows 10: "Why did my pc restart" loop

Discus and support "Why did my pc restart" loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A couple days ago my Alienware Aurora was running extremely slowly, to the point where it became unusable. I decided to just do a clean restart on it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by siddiqm, Mar 15, 2019.

1. siddiqm Win User

"Why did my pc restart" loop

A couple days ago my Alienware Aurora was running extremely slowly, to the point where it became unusable. I decided to just do a clean restart on it, but ran into a few problems while doing that. After the reset, it brought me to a page titled "Why did my PC restart". After reconnecting to the wifi and clicking continue, the pc restarted again only to bring me back to the same very page. At this point I feel like I have done everything. I tried connecting to ethernet and taking it to the advanced options page, but nothing seems to work; it just brings me back to that very same page. To add to that, none of the startup repair options will let me proceed as I would need the password to "defaultuser0", which makes no sense. Lastly, I was unable to boot from a usb as my computer literally will not give me the option under devices. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

:)

siddiqm, Mar 15, 2019

2. Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link provided below and check if it helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...art-loop/d47eee3c-b3db-42ea-8f56-6b57dfe78003

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

As you are experiencing restart loop in Windows 10, I suggest you to follow the steps provided by
    Ramesh.Kumar from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 restart loop- can't fix

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Dj3Dub Win User

BSOD Loop restart.

I've been experiencing startup issues with my PC since last night. I go to startup and startup freezes. It seems that something is either stuck or freezing up on loading. Since it doesn't fully boot up, I have been hitting the reset button or holding the power button. It appears that this has made the problem worse. I went to startup this morning and am getting the same thing. Did the same steps of hitting reset and or holding the power button to shutdown. After this I am getting BSOD that keeps restarting and BSOD in a loop. The next boot loaded with repair options. I attempted to do startup repair and have been unsuccessful. How to get out of BSOD restart loop? Thanks!

Attachment 34523

Dj3Dub, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

1. "Why did my pc restart" loop - Similar Threads - Why did restart

2. Why did my pc restart? loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my pc restart? loop.: I recently factory reseted my pc because of some viruses and because an update would not update no matter how much i would try it would just revert my settings. After the factory reset completed when ever i try to turn my computer on it allows me to pick my language but when...
  3. Why did my pc restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my pc restart loop: My pc was acting up so I reset it completely using a USB stick and after waiting on that to finish it goes from the basic information page to one saying "why did my pc restart" The network is fine it worked prior to the reset and works on other devices but every time I go to...
  4. Why did my pc restart loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did my pc restart loop: My pc was acting up so I reset it completely using a USB stick and after waiting on that to finish it goes from the basic information page to one saying "why did my pc restart" The network is fine it worked prior to the reset and works on other devices but every time I go to...
  5. Why did my pc restart loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Why did my PC restart? - Loop

Why did my PC restart? - Loop: I got a new laptop from my dad and it loops like this: I turn it on I do the things required to get past Wait at Just a moment And then it restarts without a warning and the loop restarts Before he gave it to me, he erased the hard drive for me to select the OS that I...
  7. Why did my PC restart? - Loop

Why did my PC restart? - Loop: I got a new laptop from my dad and it loops like this: I turn it on I do the things required to get past Wait at Just a moment And then it restarts without a warning and the loop restarts Before he gave it to me, he erased the hard drive for me to select the OS that I...
  8. Why did my pc restart loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why did my pc restart loop: Hi, i just reset my laptop and after resetting it says “Why did my pc restart”. Basically, it says there is something wrong and i need to connect to internet and install an update. But after i connect to wifi, it says “just a moment” and gets back to “Why did my pc restart”...
  9. Why did my pc restart loop.

Why did my pc restart loop.: My pc when i factory restarted it was going fine then when it was finish , I tryed to get through it like normal, After i was finish with the region and language, i clicked next it did not show the wifi screen and just went to just a moment, then when it was finish , it...
  10. "Why did my PC restart?" Loop

"Why did my PC restart?" Loop: Hi! So, I recently recieved a laptop as a gift and upon recieving it, I had an issue. I opened it and I was greeted with the normal blue screen that asks to set settings and such, but the real problem occured when I clicked next. A screen popped up saying "Why did my PC...