Windows 10: Why did my ssd just lose 40+ GB of storage?

Discus and support Why did my ssd just lose 40+ GB of storage? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just installed rainbow six siege on my d drive which is my hard drive. then the game acted like it needed to update and without even updating I lost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sean_Owe, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Why did my ssd just lose 40+ GB of storage?

I just installed rainbow six siege on my d drive which is my hard drive. then the game acted like it needed to update and without even updating I lost 40gb of storage and have no clue what happened. I uninstalled the game and the 40gb are still gone please help!

submitted by /u/Sean_Owe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sean_Owe, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Why did my ssd just lose 40+ GB of storage?

1. Why did my ssd just lose 40+ GB of storage? - Similar Threads - Why did ssd

2. My storage on SSD C: i think is losing space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My storage on SSD C: i think is losing space: My storage on SSD C: i think is losing space i got a glimpse of it happening from 88,2 GB free of 216 GB to 83,2 GB free of 216 GB, is it normal for it to happend because the screen become black twice when it happend only showing my cursor after reaching 83,2 GB free it stop....
  3. My storage on SSD C: i think is losing space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My storage on SSD C: i think is losing space: My storage on SSD C: i think is losing space i got a glimpse of it happening from 88,2 GB free of 216 GB to 83,2 GB free of 216 GB, is it normal for it to happend because the screen become black twice when it happend only showing my cursor after reaching 83,2 GB free it stop....
  4. Why did I randomly gain more GB on my SSD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did I randomly gain more GB on my SSD?: Okay, so this is the third time this has happened. Recently, I woke up today to find out I had 172 GB on my main SSD, and before going to bed, I had only 162 GB, which is average for me.What happened? I did disk clean-up a few days ago to clear 4 GB of update files, and there...
  5. Why did I randomly gain more GB on my SSD?

Why did I randomly gain more GB on my SSD?: Okay, so this is the third time this has happened. Recently, I woke up today to find out I had 172 GB on my main SSD, and before going to bed, I had only 162 GB, which is average for me.What happened? I did disk clean-up a few days ago to clear 4 GB of update files, and there...
  6. Why did I randomly gain more GB on my SSD?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. So why did Notepad just lose my stuff???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So why did Notepad just lose my stuff???: Hi AllSo I have a question before about "new" Notepad and how it is extremely UN-user friendly by opening multiple tabs and the like. So I changed the setting, saw that I had two versions of the same notepad document open. Saved the updated one and closed the otherNext time I...
  8. So why did Notepad just lose my stuff???

So why did Notepad just lose my stuff???: Hi AllSo I have a question before about "new" Notepad and how it is extremely UN-user friendly by opening multiple tabs and the like. So I changed the setting, saw that I had two versions of the same notepad document open. Saved the updated one and closed the otherNext time I...
  9. Why did I randomly lose 50+ gb of hard drive space?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why did I randomly lose 50+ gb of hard drive space?: I randomly lost 50+ gb on my hard drive and I’m super confused. Nothing new is in my downloads folder, and I can’t seem to easily find any new files. What’s a way I can figure out what happened? submitted by /u/QuacksterJones [link] [comments]...
  10. My SSD is slowly losing storage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My SSD is slowly losing storage: Yesterday i noticed that my ssd was losing storage slowly today it went down a whole gigabyte and i didnt install or update anything. I do have system restore enabled but i limited it to 4 gb usage. idk what else to say because i dont know what the issue is and i'm afraid its...