Windows 10: why did my update says i have 1803 and others say 1809

Discus and support why did my update says i have 1803 and others say 1809 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; what update is correct.. and I have so many bugs I can't fix and I ran a troubleshoot and they said my windows 10 is corrupted and they said it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LEAFALETTI, Oct 6, 2018.

1. why did my update says i have 1803 and others say 1809

what update is correct.. and I have so many bugs I can't fix and I ran a troubleshoot and they said my windows 10 is corrupted and they said it was fixed but I am having the same problems.

:)

LEAFALETTI, Oct 6, 2018
  2. WillBthr Win User

Windows 1809 Started the install on Surface Pro 4 but it stopped and the update screen closed by itself.

It started the download of 1809 and I walked away. Came back twenty minutes later and the update page was no longer open. Tried update again and it said it's updated.

It didn't complete the update or state the RESTART NOW.

Update history lists 1809 and states RESTART REQUIRED but since it didn't complete the install restarting does nothing.

So it thinks it's installed the 1809 update but it hasn't. It won't download 1809 again.

ABOUT say's it is 1803.

Suggestions?

WillBthr, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Skip 1803 and get 1809.

Is it okay for me to skip the April 1803 update and get the Fall 1809 update instead?

SageHalo2983128, Oct 6, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

why did my update says i have 1803 and others say 1809

Skip 1803 and get 1809.

Hi SageHalo2983128,

Yes if you can manage to block 1803, when 1809 is released you can go straight to that version, there is no requirement to have 1803 to get 1809 . ..

DaveM121, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

why did my update says i have 1803 and others say 1809

1. why did my update says i have 1803 and others say 1809 - Similar Threads - why did update

2. why does it say i have to but it agian?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does it say i have to but it agian?: So i bought minecraft 2 time already to play it but sometimes i take a long break from it but after i come back to minecraft it tells me that i don't have the game and i have to buy it game, btw i bought the game 2 times because i had the same issue everytime....
  3. why does it say i have to but it agian?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does it say i have to but it agian?: So i bought minecraft 2 time already to play it but sometimes i take a long break from it but after i come back to minecraft it tells me that i don't have the game and i have to buy it game, btw i bought the game 2 times because i had the same issue everytime....
  4. Why does my settings say I have no internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my settings say I have no internet?: I am able to download and play games online with everything except the Xbox app it seems. The bottom right hand corner doesn’t show that I am connected to Internet but I can do everything except use Xbox as if I was. I have to keep signing into things because the pc doesn’t...
  5. Why does my settings say I have no internet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my settings say I have no internet?: I am able to download and play games online with everything except the Xbox app it seems. The bottom right hand corner doesn’t show that I am connected to Internet but I can do everything except use Xbox as if I was. I have to keep signing into things because the pc doesn’t...
  6. My computer updated but it doesn’t say it did in update history?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer updated but it doesn’t say it did in update history?: Around 3 days ago my computer said it needed to restart to install the KB4556799 update. I searched it up and apparently people were having problems with it, so I paused it at first. The next day I accidentally resumed it, but I caught it at 0% and paused it again. In the...
  7. I have a duplicated threat. One says it’s removed or restored and the other says it’s...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a duplicated threat. One says it’s removed or restored and the other says it’s...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/throwaway-827481-8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ed4631/i_have_a_duplicated_threat_one_says_its_removed/
  8. 1803 to 1809 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1803 to 1809 update: is there any way to update from 1803 to 1809 without usb stick as I cant make 1809 uefi as size is greater than 4 gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1803-to-1809-update/9dcd246d-e291-453d-ba65-df640ee929b5
  9. w10 says standard user is better but doesn't say why, and still says I have to have...

in Windows 10 Customization
    w10 says standard user is better but doesn't say why, and still says I have to have...: W10 says standard user is better but doesn't say why, just sends question to forum. and if that's the case, why does it insist there has to be an administrator?...
  10. 1809 error kept saying reboot after I update to 1809 and it says power saving switch...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1809 error kept saying reboot after I update to 1809 and it says power saving switch...: Hello, Why is it that when I update to 1809 there's error saying power saving switch changed to graphic and it kept saying reboot, but after I reboot it, it shows the same error again and I reboot it again and the same message[ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why didnt my computer get updated to windows 10 vs 1809

2. why has my 1803

3. why dont i have 1809

4. why does update say uptodate on 1803 when 1809 is available,
  5. why does my machine update to 1809,
  6. are do some somputers have 1809 and others 1803,
  7. windows updates why 1809 suggested on some and not others,
  8. i have 1803 update and i cant download 1809update