Windows 10: why did my widget icon disappear?

Discus and support why did my widget icon disappear? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have no idea where it when or exactly when it vanished. It was there when I started up my computer, but an hour later when I moved the cursor in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by David Rebollar, Jun 7, 2023.

1. why did my widget icon disappear?

I have no idea where it when or exactly when it vanished. It was there when I started up my computer, but an hour later when I moved the cursor in the direction it was gone.

:)

David Rebollar, Jun 7, 2023

2. My widget icon and the selection in settings are gone after the latest Dev channel update

After the most recent update from the Dev Channel (Update Stack Package - (Version 1101.2302.18011.3), the widget icon on my taskbar disappeared. I went into Settings. Personalization, Taskbar, and "Widget' is not available selections. Any suggestions?

R. Jones60, Jun 7, 2023
  3. dean may1 Win User
    widget icon

so recently I windows 11 laptop hp victus , my widget icon in the lower left corner was displaying the weather etc. just fine like it was suppose to but now it don't even work there's nothing there except the icon for the widget menu and that don't even work doesn't open or nothing when clicked on if i hiver over it it will say widget but that's Letterly all it dose and I've already tried all the suggestions through google and Microsoft the option it on etc its almost like it there but not but in name only its not in my device manager of nothing ? stumped? thx but I mean I don't really need it just curious it was there and working and now its not.

dean may1, Jun 7, 2023
  4. why did my widget icon disappear?

Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

why did my widget icon disappear?

1. why did my widget icon disappear? - Similar Threads - why did widget

2. why did my widget icon disappear?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why did my widget icon disappear?: I have no idea where it when or exactly when it vanished. It was there when I started up my computer, but an hour later when I moved the cursor in the direction it was gone....
  3. Why did my archives disappeared if I did not delete them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my archives disappeared if I did not delete them?: I checked the files app and I noticed that some files located in the Downloads folder suddenly disappeared and I did not dele them. I went to check the Recicle Bin and they're not even there. I can't seem to find them. I have no idea where to look for them either or how to...
  4. Why did my archives disappeared if I did not delete them?

Why did my archives disappeared if I did not delete them?: I checked the files app and I noticed that some files located in the Downloads folder suddenly disappeared and I did not dele them. I went to check the Recicle Bin and they're not even there. I can't seem to find them. I have no idea where to look for them either or how to...
  5. Widgets disappeared and date plus other icons are not centered.

Widgets disappeared and date plus other icons are not centered.: Hello everyone. I ran into some issues with my laptop which caused my widgets to disappear and the date and time, plus all the other icons, to become off center. I tried restarting and I am currently running sfc/scannow to resolve the issue. I have ran this command when the...
  6. Widgets disappeared and date plus other icons are not centered.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widgets disappeared and date plus other icons are not centered.: Hello everyone. I ran into some issues with my laptop which caused my widgets to disappear and the date and time, plus all the other icons, to become off center. I tried restarting and I am currently running sfc/scannow to resolve the issue. I have ran this command when the...
  7. Why did my files temporarily disappear?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why did my files temporarily disappear?: I have a laptop with a 10th Gen Intel Core processor running Windows 10 version 21H1. There is only one account on it. When I logged into my laptop this morning, it was as if Windows had reset itself. Apps had reinstalled themselves (removing any personalization), and all my...
  8. why my desktop icon disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    why my desktop icon disappears: there is a problem in my drive. my desktop icons disappears automatically. again all of my folders are deleted from my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-desktop-icon-disappears/926ea1a6-6e55-4aee-94b1-ee499a84f0df
  9. Why did my Bluetooth disappear?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why did my Bluetooth disappear?: All of a sudden I don't have my Bluetooth - why would that be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-my-bluetooth-disappear/8fafa26c-0287-482d-b928-3fbf40191e04
  10. The "This PC" icon disappeared, and I fixed it, by why did it happen?

in Windows 10 Support
    The "This PC" icon disappeared, and I fixed it, by why did it happen?: The "This PC" icon on my desktop disappeared. I know how to fix it, and I did, but my question is why does that happen? I haven't done anything unusual lately. So I'm worried it's either the hard drive beginning to fail or a virus. I have automatic updates turned off, so...