Windows 10: Why did my Windows 10 admin profile get corrupted and suddenly go back to normal?

Discus and support Why did my Windows 10 admin profile get corrupted and suddenly go back to normal? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So this has boggled my mind for like months now. My Admin account gets corrupted and suddenly goes back to normal. I don't know what causes it but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by [NoNamehehe], Jan 23, 2020.

1. Why did my Windows 10 admin profile get corrupted and suddenly go back to normal?

So this has boggled my mind for like months now. My Admin account gets corrupted and suddenly goes back to normal. I don't know what causes it but I think its a recovery feature. But if there is a clear answer to why, then I wanna know. Because this hurts my head trying to process why my Admin profile just does that.

:)

[NoNamehehe], Jan 23, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 23, 2020
  3. I have a corrupted (Admin) User profile on Windows 10.

I have a corrupted (Admin) User profile on Windows 10. Is there any way to fix this without re-installing Windows 10 completely and loosing my installed programs (Apps).

StewartCarter, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Why did my Windows 10 admin profile get corrupted and suddenly go back to normal?

I can't create a New User Profile that is Not Corrupt! Please Help!

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in creating the new user profile on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

As a work around, I suggest you to enable the built-in administrator account, log-in with the admin account to create a new user profile and check if you are able to check. This will let us know if the issue persists with user account or the operating system.

Step 1: Follow the steps to enable Built-in admin account.

Enable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
    • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
      Command Prompt
    • Type the following command and hit Enter:
    • net user administrator /active: yes (Check for the spaces)
    4. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.  

Note: Please follow the same steps and type net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done. 

Step 2: Refer to the articles to create a test user account/ Microsoft account respectively.

For Local account: Create a local user account in Windows 10

For Microsoft account: Help with Microsoft account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of creating new user profile for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

Why did my Windows 10 admin profile get corrupted and suddenly go back to normal?

1. Why did my Windows 10 admin profile get corrupted and suddenly go back to normal? - Similar Threads - Why did admin

2. Why did everything get wiped suddenly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did everything get wiped suddenly?: I tried to log into my Windows 10 PC after I came home. I turned it on this morning and it worked well like it always does. When I turned it on after I came home, it said it had trouble signing into my account, and when I put in my PIN, almost all the files I had were wiped...
  3. Why did everything get wiped suddenly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did everything get wiped suddenly?: I tried to log into my Windows 10 PC after I came home. I turned it on this morning and it worked well like it always does. When I turned it on after I came home, it said it had trouble signing into my account, and when I put in my PIN, almost all the files I had were wiped...
  4. Why did everything get wiped suddenly?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why did windows go back to previousversion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did windows go back to previousversion: When my windows failed to load stuck on welcome and after restarting and rebooting, a previous version came up but all the files were without ANY current info so a month worth of school work and projects are not there. I read a few blogs but NOTHING was helpful ****! How can...
  6. Why did windows go back to previousversion

Why did windows go back to previousversion: When my windows failed to load stuck on welcome and after restarting and rebooting, a previous version came up but all the files were without ANY current info so a month worth of school work and projects are not there. I read a few blogs but NOTHING was helpful ****! How can...
  7. Why did windows go back to previousversion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Can't go back to normal profile in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't go back to normal profile in Windows 10: Hello can someone help me please. I just turn on my pc and login to my profile but I got this popup on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-go-back-to-normal-profile-in-windows-10/62382d89-ad6c-4ab3-b2b4-d794377ab87e
  9. Can't go back to normal profile in Windows 10

Can't go back to normal profile in Windows 10: Hello can someone help me please. I just turn on my pc and login to my profile but I got this popup on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-go-back-to-normal-profile-in-windows-10/62382d89-ad6c-4ab3-b2b4-d794377ab87e
  10. Can't go back to normal profile in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization