Windows 10: why did my windows live mail stop receiving email from one of my friends at gmail?

Discus and support why did my windows live mail stop receiving email from one of my friends at gmail? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; About a month ago I stopped receiving email from a friend. She has sent me many emails, but they do not show up in my mail. I haven't/wouldn't block... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DOTMIN, Jul 3, 2019.

1. DOTMIN Win User

why did my windows live mail stop receiving email from one of my friends at gmail?

About a month ago I stopped receiving email from a friend. She has sent me many emails, but they do not show up in my mail. I haven't/wouldn't block her. She has a gmail account.

Please help

:)

DOTMIN, Jul 3, 2019
  2. Lynob Win User

How to stop windows 10 action center from notifying me whenever I receive an email?

I linked gmail and live with the mail app (not outlook) in windows 10, I want the action center to stop notifying me whenever I get a new email because I have a gmail checker and I don't care about emails I receive on my live mail.

How to stop windows 10 action center from notifying me whenever I receive an email? If possible, I'd like to stop notification from gmail and live mail but not other email accounts, if that's not possible, then I'd like to stop all email notifications.

Lynob, Jul 3, 2019
  3. phineus Win User
    windows live mail won't receive hotmail

After the latest windows 10 update my windows live mail stopped receiving hotmail. it does receive gmail and other accounts. I installed the december windows essentials update last week and it started receiving hotmail again. But it has stopped again.
    I can receive hotmail on my tablet and phone so I know its not the account.

phineus, Jul 3, 2019
  4. why did my windows live mail stop receiving email from one of my friends at gmail?

Outlook mail stopped receiving mail

Hi Tully

When you say Outlook do you mean Outlook 20xx, Outlook the app or web mail at Outlook.com.

Plenty of problems problems with email this week, Outlook.com (hotmail, live, msn) had a huge issue March 7th and I know Gmail also had some issues as my phone wouldn't connect to gmail.

The way I resolved, I went through the logging in / setup process. Now I will note, I use two step verification on my Outlook.com account and when I set it up originally on phone I had to use an app password, which is not my normal web log in password. It wouldn't accept my app password and so I had to use my normal password. My Outlook 2013 had no issues.

So depending on mail service used, gmail or Outlook.com, i would go through that set up process, even if just to test send / receive.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

why did my windows live mail stop receiving email from one of my friends at gmail?

1. why did my windows live mail stop receiving email from one of my friends at gmail? - Similar Threads - why did live

2. Outlook Live email not receiving emails from GMail and visa-versa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Live email not receiving emails from GMail and visa-versa: Our Club has an Outlook Live account and noticed that Gmail recipients are not receiving emails from our Club, and, alternatively, the club is not receiving emails from Gmail recipients....
  3. Outlook Live email not receiving emails from GMail and visa-versa

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Live email not receiving emails from GMail and visa-versa: Our Club has an Outlook Live account and noticed that Gmail recipients are not receiving emails from our Club, and, alternatively, the club is not receiving emails from Gmail recipients....
  4. Why my Gmail is not working? I am not able to receive mails!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why my Gmail is not working? I am not able to receive mails!: Is there any problem with Gmail today? Because I don't receive gmails emails on my Phone? Please Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-my-gmail-is-not-working-i-am-not-able-to/8fbb01ca-d762-456e-8f88-17a5cc6b0c33
  5. Not receiving emails on my Gmail account.

Not receiving emails on my Gmail account.: I am receiving mail on my gmail account via my Apple Ipad and Android mobile phone but they have stopped on my windows 10 computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails-on-my-gmail-account/0d5d9170-70fc-418f-8b45-e8bc826c91b7
  6. Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail: This is the message I get when I try to send/receive messages on my Windows Live Mail account. I have Windows 10 Pro. Unable to send or receive messages for the Embarqmail mrwhite56 account. An unknown error has occurred. Server: 'pop.embarqmail.com' Windows Live Mail...
  7. receiving emails on my gmail account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    receiving emails on my gmail account: Hello. I'm not receiving any emails on my gmail account on my pc. I can only access them from my phone. Any tips? Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-emails-on-my-gmail-account/c545838f-6acf-4424-bcae-ce2f1202fec0
  8. MY GMAIL ACCOUNT STOPPED RECEIVING ANY EMAIL

MY GMAIL ACCOUNT STOPPED RECEIVING ANY EMAIL: I have a combined account OUTLOOK and GMAIL and I would like to request help to fix my Gmail account. My account stopped receiving any emails since September. A notification always have on display on screen that my account is outdated with a caption FIX ACCOUNT. Every time I...
  9. Live Mail sent email never received

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live Mail sent email never received: I used Windows "Live Mail" (little white open envelope) on 11/22/19. I typed up an email and sent the email. Email recipient did not receive. I know I sent. I did not receive an email notice error saying "undelivered." I tripled checked email address and it was correct....
  10. Windows live mail has stopped sending and receiving emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows live mail has stopped sending and receiving emails: Windows live mail has stopped sending or receiving emails. They arrive on my phone & tablet without a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-has-stopped-sending-and/359774a6-99fc-4ea9-b1c1-bc817bdac1cd