Windows 10: Why did so many of my fonts go missing? (1809 - 17763.1282)

Discus and support Why did so many of my fonts go missing? (1809 - 17763.1282) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I think an update ran recently. Noticed a bunch of my fonts missing when opening up projects 1809 - 17763.1282 submitted by /u/wozmatic [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wozmatic, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Why did so many of my fonts go missing? (1809 - 17763.1282)

I think an update ran recently. Noticed a bunch of my fonts missing when opening up projects

1809 - 17763.1282

submitted by /u/wozmatic
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/wozmatic, Jun 15, 2020

2. Missing Fonts

Hi Charlotte,

For us to further isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Which fonts are missing?

• Are you using those fonts for Office applications?

• Is the missing font part of Windows or separately purchased for Office?

Regards.

Rachelle Gra, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Missing fonts after upgrade

I just had an automatic upgrade of windows 10 completed and some fonts are missing,

I have read up and tried the steps in the optional font features but the fonts are missing from the list.

The particular language group is the Pan European. The font I am after is Rockwell nova.

Is the any way I can access this as it is crucial to a job I am about to complete.

PeterMcD735, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Why did so many of my fonts go missing? (1809 - 17763.1282)

FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Why did so many of my fonts go missing? (1809 - 17763.1282)

1. Why did so many of my fonts go missing? (1809 - 17763.1282) - Similar Threads - Why did many

2. Why did my internet connection go to ****?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my internet connection go to ****?: So ladies, gentlemen, and inbetweens, I have an issue. A few days ago I decided I hated how disorganized all of my files had become and decided I needed a fresh start. So I did as anyone reasonable would do. Backed up the data I wanted to and did a full wipe, leaving me on a...
  3. Why did my internet connection go to ****?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did my internet connection go to ****?: So ladies, gentlemen, and inbetweens, I have an issue. A few days ago I decided I hated how disorganized all of my files had become and decided I needed a fresh start. So I did as anyone reasonable would do. Backed up the data I wanted to and did a full wipe, leaving me on a...
  4. Why are so many MS apps ribbons in micro fonts, faint at that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are so many MS apps ribbons in micro fonts, faint at that?: what moron designed windows apps like WordPad for example, with friggin micro fonts in the ribbon when their is sooooo much empty space there? MS needs a total change to stop using their folks to invent promo for 365 and extra storage for OneDrive and work on users. NO common...
  5. Why are so many MS apps ribbons in micro fonts, faint at that?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are so many MS apps ribbons in micro fonts, faint at that?: what moron designed windows apps like WordPad for example, with friggin micro fonts in the ribbon when their is sooooo much empty space there? MS needs a total change to stop using their folks to invent promo for 365 and extra storage for OneDrive and work on users. NO common...
  6. Windows 10 Education 17763 (1809)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Education 17763 (1809): Hi! My Windows 10 Laptop is running very slow. I am running Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 5025-u @ 2.00 Ghz, 2 GB AMD Radeon Graphics card and 4 GB RAM. Can anybody help me? My model is HP Notebook 14-ac153TX. I tried deleting temp. files, freeing up disk space and a fresh, clean...
  7. Shift+Restart not wotking 17763 1809

in Windows 10 Support
    Shift+Restart not wotking 17763 1809: Not sure when this started but pressing Shift+Restart no longer allows me to get to Advanced boot options for Safe Mode. I don't know if this started with the initial 1809 17763.1 FU or not but it's been awhile. Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas how to fix? I don't...
  8. Why So Many Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why So Many Updates?: This is a curiosity question: Why are we having so many updates for 1803? Does anyone have a handle on this. It is just an unusual number, and they just seem to "keep on coming". A screenshot is attached ... Thanks Sorry, looks like a double post for this one 117820
  9. Why So Many Updates?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why So Many Updates?: This is a curiosity question: Why are we having so many updates for 1803? Does anyone have a handle on this. It is just an unusual number, and they just seem to "keep on coming". A screenshot is attached ... Thanks Sorry, looks like a double post for this one 117820
  10. Why so many builds

in Windows 10 Support
    Why so many builds: I found this in the mail this morning Windows 10 S is ready for testing (but just barely) | ZDNet Now I am no expert or indeed am I that savvy re computing as some of you will know but I have to say that after using 7 for such a long time and going through what I saw (as I...