Windows 10: Why did the clock stop?

Discus and support Why did the clock stop? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I don't know if I never noticed in similar cases, but the clock had the same time on it after I returned from a break as before the break. I took the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KramdenAntiVirus, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Why did the clock stop?

I don't know if I never noticed in similar cases, but the clock had the same time on it after I returned from a break as before the break. I took the break because I couldn't click on anything and the back button hadn't accomplished anything, and the bottom of the screen was blurry where I see an ad on some sites,

:)

KramdenAntiVirus, Jul 14, 2019

2. Consistent change of clock time

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the time keeps on changing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 14, 2019
  3. Entegy Win User
    Live Clock Tile

Just because it's not the answer you want to hear, doesn't mean it's correct. Working with lots of Windows Phone support groups, this is the only thread about large clocks I've encountered.

Also, a Live Tile clock app is technically impossible on Windows Phone because the minimum amount of time an app can update is every 30 minutes. Manufacturers have special APIs they can use, and that's why HTC made an app with a large clock, because large
    clocks were their thing.

There's no one stopping you from asking Nokia or Samsung or whatever to make an app with a wide Live Tile that has a clock. There's also no one stopping you from bringing this

suggestion
    on the suggestion box that 7thSense linked to and telling Microsoft directly what you want.

Entegy, Jul 14, 2019
  4. Why did the clock stop?

Clock timer

Hello Mal,

Issue as such can be a result of a broken component on the system files. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to verify the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you using the built-in Windows app or a third party app for clock timer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

Regards.

Zedrick Del, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

Why did the clock stop?

1. Why did the clock stop? - Similar Threads - Why did clock

2. Why did my audio stop working ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my audio stop working ?: I tried to plug my headphones in, but then a menu pops up and i have to choose between headphones or speaker if i recall correctly and so i choose headphones. But when i unplugged it, the audio stopped working, i deleted some drivers and restarted it yet it didn't work. The...
  3. Why did my audio stop working ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did my audio stop working ?: I tried to plug my headphones in, but then a menu pops up and i have to choose between headphones or speaker if i recall correctly and so i choose headphones. But when i unplugged it, the audio stopped working, i deleted some drivers and restarted it yet it didn't work. The...
  4. Why did my audio stop working ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why did the wireless keyboard trackpad stop working?

Why did the wireless keyboard trackpad stop working?: i have a wireless keyboard with a trackpad. turned the PC on today the trackpad isn't working and no cursor. bought it the keyboard a couple of weeks ago. was working fine until today. The keyboard Ritek doesn't appear by name in the device manager and neither does the...
  6. Why did the wireless keyboard trackpad stop working?

Why did the wireless keyboard trackpad stop working?: i have a wireless keyboard with a trackpad. turned the PC on today the trackpad isn't working and no cursor. bought it the keyboard a couple of weeks ago. was working fine until today. The keyboard Ritek doesn't appear by name in the device manager and neither does the...
  7. Why did my Bluetooth suddenly stop working?

Why did my Bluetooth suddenly stop working?: I've been trying to connect my Beats headphones to computer to my computer for hours now. I had reset my computer a while before. I've had no problems with connecting at first after the reset it was working fine just an hour my problem started, no stuttering no audio cuts or...
  8. Why did my Bluetooth suddenly stop working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my Bluetooth suddenly stop working?: I've been trying to connect my Beats headphones to computer to my computer for hours now. I had reset my computer a while before. I've had no problems with connecting at first after the reset it was working fine just an hour my problem started, no stuttering no audio cuts or...
  9. Why did my Bluetooth suddenly stop working?

10. why did my wireless keyboard stop working

why did my wireless keyboard stop working: why did my wireless keyboard stop working - I think i pressed the wrong key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/why-did-my-wireless-keyboard-stop-working/e4c86cc2-78dd-42c1-99b8-70017b459a33