Windows 10: why did the latest windows 11 update corrupt my disc drive?

Discus and support why did the latest windows 11 update corrupt my disc drive? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Your forced update corrupted my disc drive, why don't you properly test your updates before FORCING them. I really regret moving away form Apple, their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DaveWissman, Jun 11, 2022.

1. why did the latest windows 11 update corrupt my disc drive?

Your forced update corrupted my disc drive, why don't you properly test your updates before FORCING them. I really regret moving away form Apple, their computers last me roughly a decade before I have to replace, Microsoft on the other hand lasted only 2 years before crashing and losing ALL MY **** DATA. Also WHY THE **** WOULD YOU PROGRAM YOUR COMPUTERS TO NOT PLAY THROUGH THE HEADPHONE JACK WHEN SOMETHING IS PLUGGED INTO SAID HEADPHONE JACK? P.S. We are never going to use Edge or Bing, they suck and stop forcing it onto OUR computers, I don't know why you evil corporate **** think you sti

:)

DaveWissman, Jun 11, 2022

2. Blu ray disc corrupt

Yeah so not good idea to have corrupted disc as only backup. You see when I insert corrupted disc in windows 10 then I open windows explorer & I view the disc, what I see in windows explorer Is "files currently on disc" & this file desktop.ini file ready to be written to disc.. Now I'm not able to to delete anything on disc anymore.

kennyreid95, Jun 11, 2022
  3. Blu ray disc corrupt

Thank you everyone for the help. Im backing up to brand new blu ray disc. Now I know for future how to prevent corruption of disc. Also now I know whenever I see in windows explorer "files currently on disc" & this file desktop.ini file ready to be written to disc that means the disc is corrupt.

kennyreid95, Jun 11, 2022
  4. why did the latest windows 11 update corrupt my disc drive?

Is my SSD Corrupted?

Flash the SSD drive Firmware to the latest version if there is an update

Back-up your important folders

Enable AHCI in BIOS

Re-install Windows or your OS

Check to see if there are problems and if so then start an RMA and repeat the steps.

H 3 L L S M A N, Jun 11, 2022
Thema:

why did the latest windows 11 update corrupt my disc drive?

1. why did the latest windows 11 update corrupt my disc drive? - Similar Threads - why did latest

2. Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.: My Windows 10 Computer wanted to install the latest upgrade but instead of using the start options a dialog box appeared. I said no or later, whilst I did a backup. During a break the computer did some form of update and the Windows setup dialog box appeared. It looks like a...
  3. Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.: My Windows 10 Computer wanted to install the latest upgrade but instead of using the start options a dialog box appeared. I said no or later, whilst I did a backup. During a break the computer did some form of update and the Windows setup dialog box appeared. It looks like a...
  4. Why did latest windows update slow down my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did latest windows update slow down my computer?: After latest Windows update my computer has slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-latest-windows-update-slow-down-my/0e3a46d5-591f-417a-a512-193adf6021d6
  5. Why did latest windows update slow down my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did latest windows update slow down my computer?: After latest Windows update my computer has slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-latest-windows-update-slow-down-my/0e3a46d5-591f-417a-a512-193adf6021d6
  6. Why did latest windows update slow down my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Latest update of Windows 11 corrupted my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest update of Windows 11 corrupted my PC: I have Dell PC with Intel i7-9750H processor. I have been using Windows 11 since the release a year ago without any issues. I updated to the latest version 22H2 two weeks ago using the Windows update assistance, and since then have had countless problems which computer...
  8. Latest update of Windows 11 corrupted my PC

Latest update of Windows 11 corrupted my PC: I have Dell PC with Intel i7-9750H processor. I have been using Windows 11 since the release a year ago without any issues. I updated to the latest version 22H2 two weeks ago using the Windows update assistance, and since then have had countless problems which computer...
  9. why did the latest windows 11 update corrupt my disc drive?

why did the latest windows 11 update corrupt my disc drive?: Your forced update corrupted my disc drive, why don't you properly test your updates before FORCING them. I really regret moving away form Apple, their computers last me roughly a decade before I have to replace, Microsoft on the other hand lasted only 2 years before crashing...
  10. why did my music files corrupt?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why did my music files corrupt?: I went to my music files and found that many were having a duration of 0.05 and similar minimal duration. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-my-music-files-corrupt/b94f9adf-ccf4-47e8-99be-4d72c6b935c2