Windows 10: Why did the start and end times change on Solitaire Daily Events?

Discus and support Why did the start and end times change on Solitaire Daily Events? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I would usually try to do them at the start of my day while drinking coffee before work. Now they don't start till 9am.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LClark4, Jul 24, 2020.

1. LClark4 Win User

Why did the start and end times change on Solitaire Daily Events?

I would usually try to do them at the start of my day while drinking coffee before work. Now they don't start till 9am.

:)

LClark4, Jul 24, 2020

2. What is wrong with MS Solitaire Daily Challenge?

Hi Lynn,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible causes why you can see weird colors when playing Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected games?

Wilfred Mac, Jul 27, 2020
  3. LClark4 Win User

I would usually try to do them at the start of my day while drinking coffee before work. Now they don't start till 9am.

LClark4, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Why did the start and end times change on Solitaire Daily Events?

Solitaire Daily Challenge Won't Load

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you in a better way please answer the below questions.

- Which browser are using to play the game?

- Did you check with a different browser?

- Do you get any error message?

- Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the suggestions provided by PaprikaMikki on December 11, 2015 from the below link.

Solitaire Daily Challenge Won't Load

Also refer: Click on the link a follow the steps suggestions provided by 'Caribis' replied on January 19, 2013 which has helped solve such issues.

DC user files not available 011000 comes in windows 8 games when i try to start daily challenge. on the xbox forums they blame windows which i seem to agree with as the account sign in works okay.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Why did the start and end times change on Solitaire Daily Events? - Similar Threads - Why did start

2. Microsoft Solitaire in the Event: Time keeps running.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire in the Event: Time keeps running.: In Microsoft Solitaire in the Event, the time keeps on running after you have closed down the program. I have complained about this in the past and nothing has been done about it. Looking at other complaints, I see that I am not the only one. I stopped playing at 5 pm. I...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire in the Event: Time keeps running.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire in the Event: Time keeps running.: In Microsoft Solitaire in the Event, the time keeps on running after you have closed down the program. I have complained about this in the past and nothing has been done about it. Looking at other complaints, I see that I am not the only one. I stopped playing at 5 pm. I...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection timing issues on events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection timing issues on events: I could not find a way to ask on the support page https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us as it all was read-only articles even when signed in. My issues are that when playing event challenges, the timing will often calculate incorrectly. For example, if I start a...
  5. Solitaire Collection Ads when playing daily challenges and events

Solitaire Collection Ads when playing daily challenges and events: I've noticed increased frequency and duration of ads in between daily challenge and events games. Today I could not move on from these ads after 5 minutes of terminating each one and moving to PLAY. Back came the series of unsolicited ads. I'm sick of this recurring...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Events timing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Events timing?: Hi Peoples; - Regarding the "Events" competitions timing; - I observe that the recorded time stamp for an event commences when one starts the first of the games and closes when one completes the last game of the Event... This would seem quite rational; - but would it not be...
  7. Solitaire Events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Events: Why are we only having mini events? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-events/fe8b464f-c207-4a88-93dd-914dab3f059b
  8. Solitaire Event

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Event: Hi, I have a problem to finish my event, it tells me I need an internet connection, but I am connected to the internet, can someone please help me? Thank .you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-event/d30aa9e1-bd2d-4e68-9ef9-87be90e97113
  9. Solitaire Event

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Event: Where is the todays solitaire event? -Germany 2019 Feb. 20- ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-event/b07acb38-242a-4812-8fc0-816eab2ece6c
  10. Daily solitaire

Daily solitaire: I do the daily solitaire and can play Klondike up to expert and beyond, but Monday,s. the 8/th was impossible to get out ,despite multiple tries...