Windows 10: why did this happen? originally i activated the first two, but the third one came out of...

Discus and support why did this happen? originally i activated the first two, but the third one came out of... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SnoopDoge93 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SnoopDoge93, Apr 27, 2020.

1. why did this happen? originally i activated the first two, but the third one came out of...

/u/SnoopDoge93, Apr 27, 2020
  2. blackbagz Win User

What happened to original N900 movie file???

May sound bizarre but last week i went to play what i thought was the n900 movie that came with the phone. instead i found a march 2011 version which was nothing like the original.

So 2 questions?

• wth happened to the original
    • how can i get the original back
    any ideas?

blackbagz, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Porthos Win User
    My PC suddenly says its not activated

So you have a clean install and is activated?
    Why are we on about what happened on the old install? It was most likely damaged.

Porthos, Apr 27, 2020
  4. bbinnard Win User

why did this happen? originally i activated the first two, but the third one came out of...

What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Strollin: I understand your suggestion, but that means I'll have to re-install all my sofftware etc. again. This is not an enticing thought at all.

LCDR: I tried the old activation code I used before - it is the same on you posted.

I tried the steps listed at the WinAero site. Last one failed because it said the server could not be located. But I did get the Jan 20, 2016 date back. So that's something.

bbinnard, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

why did this happen? originally i activated the first two, but the third one came out of...

1. why did this happen? originally i activated the first two, but the third one came out of... - Similar Threads - why did happen

2. Why did this happen to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did this happen to my laptop: Ok so i was just watching youtube when command prompt showed up it was like system32.exe and like was instanly using commands when i closed it i was scared but then it popped up multiple times then i just shutdown the computer im scared is my computer not safe is it a bug i...
  3. Why did this happen to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did this happen to my laptop: Ok so i was just watching youtube when command prompt showed up it was like system32.exe and like was instanly using commands when i closed it i was scared but then it popped up multiple times then i just shutdown the computer im scared is my computer not safe is it a bug i...
  4. Why did this happen to my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why is this happening? It happened after a did a system restore. The program that is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is this happening? It happened after a did a system restore. The program that is...: Why is this happening? It happened after a did a system restore. The program that is showing the error, is a program that was restored when I ran system restore....
  6. Why is this happening? It happened after a did a system restore. The program that is...

Why is this happening? It happened after a did a system restore. The program that is...: Why is this happening? It happened after a did a system restore. The program that is showing the error, is a program that was restored when I ran system restore....
  7. Why did this happen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did this happen?: I downloaded Windows 11 from a USB Flash drive. All was well, I installed drivers from ASUS & restarted my device it was a success. I download a GPU driver from AMD that was for Windows 11 & restarted as instructed. When it restarted it said failed to start. Restarts itself &...
  8. Why did this happen?

Why did this happen?: I downloaded Windows 11 from a USB Flash drive. All was well, I installed drivers from ASUS & restarted my device it was a success. I download a GPU driver from AMD that was for Windows 11 & restarted as instructed. When it restarted it said failed to start. Restarts itself &...
  9. Why did this happen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why did this happen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/carter_best1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hw89pf/why_did_this_happen/
  10. why did virus update not happen ?.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why did virus update not happen ?.: why did virus update not happen ?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-did-virus-update-not-happen/27a5fd01-f2b7-4323-943f-b0a8b56ca08a