Windows 10: Why did this happen

Discus and support Why did this happen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/carter_best1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hw89pf/why_did_this_happen/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/carter_best1, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Why did this happen

/u/carter_best1, Jul 23, 2020

2. Why Oh Why Is This Happening All The Time

Hi peeps, can you help? I run Revo Uninstaller and do a junk scan to remove, er, junk. But I have noticed that this always is in the list despite deleting...

Why did this happen [​IMG]

I have tried, to reinstall Mail & Calender as suggested on some forums to no avail. I have also tried to repair the Store Cache as another suggested, but this always stays put. Where is it from and how do I remove it all together? Thank you for your time and expert opinion

Silencious, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 30, 2020
  4. bbinnard Win User

Why did this happen

What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Strollin: I understand your suggestion, but that means I'll have to re-install all my sofftware etc. again. This is not an enticing thought at all.

LCDR: I tried the old activation code I used before - it is the same on you posted.

I tried the steps listed at the WinAero site. Last one failed because it said the server could not be located. But I did get the Jan 20, 2016 date back. So that's something.

bbinnard, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Why did this happen

1. Why did this happen - Similar Threads - Why did happen

2. Why did this happen to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did this happen to my laptop: Ok so i was just watching youtube when command prompt showed up it was like system32.exe and like was instanly using commands when i closed it i was scared but then it popped up multiple times then i just shutdown the computer im scared is my computer not safe is it a bug i...
  3. Why did this happen to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did this happen to my laptop: Ok so i was just watching youtube when command prompt showed up it was like system32.exe and like was instanly using commands when i closed it i was scared but then it popped up multiple times then i just shutdown the computer im scared is my computer not safe is it a bug i...
  4. Why did this happen to my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why is this happening? It happened after a did a system restore. The program that is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is this happening? It happened after a did a system restore. The program that is...: Why is this happening? It happened after a did a system restore. The program that is showing the error, is a program that was restored when I ran system restore....
  6. Why is this happening? It happened after a did a system restore. The program that is...

Why is this happening? It happened after a did a system restore. The program that is...: Why is this happening? It happened after a did a system restore. The program that is showing the error, is a program that was restored when I ran system restore....
  7. Why did this happen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did this happen?: I downloaded Windows 11 from a USB Flash drive. All was well, I installed drivers from ASUS & restarted my device it was a success. I download a GPU driver from AMD that was for Windows 11 & restarted as instructed. When it restarted it said failed to start. Restarts itself &...
  8. Why did this happen?

Why did this happen?: I downloaded Windows 11 from a USB Flash drive. All was well, I installed drivers from ASUS & restarted my device it was a success. I download a GPU driver from AMD that was for Windows 11 & restarted as instructed. When it restarted it said failed to start. Restarts itself &...
  9. why did windows 11 even happen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why did windows 11 even happen: first my Video card breaks Now i cant charge my computer THIS IS WINDOWS MADLANDSFIX WINDOWS 11 YOUR RUINING PEOPLES COMPUTERS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-windows-11-even-happen/a02efca5-97f5-4c17-890d-b19428fd61e7
  10. why did virus update not happen ?.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why did virus update not happen ?.: why did virus update not happen ?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-did-virus-update-not-happen/27a5fd01-f2b7-4323-943f-b0a8b56ca08a