Windows 10: Why did upgrading to Windows 10 convert my wav files to oma?

Discus and support Why did upgrading to Windows 10 convert my wav files to oma? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why did upgrading to Windows 10 convert my wav files to oma and how do I get them back to wav files?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaveButcher2, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Why did upgrading to Windows 10 convert my wav files to oma?

Why did upgrading to Windows 10 convert my wav files to oma and how do I get them back to wav files?

:)

DaveButcher2, Jan 21, 2020

2. windows 10 - Converting MP3 files to WAV

Can Window 10 media player convert MP3 files to WAV and I need to convert a 25 bit WAV file to 16 bit Wav file

, can it be done in Windows 10?

Thanks

stevefreitas1, Jan 21, 2020
  3. MNMary Win User
    Free MP3 to WAV converter

I'm looking for a Free program to convert MP3's to WAV that will work on Windows 10.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Mary

MNMary, Jan 21, 2020
  4. PJLLB Win User

Why did upgrading to Windows 10 convert my wav files to oma?

Free MP3 to WAV converter

I use Free Studio fro DVDSoft.

PJLLB, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Why did upgrading to Windows 10 convert my wav files to oma?

1. Why did upgrading to Windows 10 convert my wav files to oma? - Similar Threads - Why did upgrading

2. Why did my Windows 7 games disappear in upgrade to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my Windows 7 games disappear in upgrade to windows 10?: Hearts and solitaire games are gone after upgrade from Windows 7 to 10?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-my-windows-7-games-disappear-in-upgrade-to/46d2a7d7-c927-4a25-b381-46d759539974
  3. play WAV file with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    play WAV file with Windows 10: Ive tried Windows Media Player, Groovie and VLC. All of them give me errors when I try to play an audio .wav file. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-wav-file-with-windows-10/3dfe3b5d-82cf-4b80-8d00-ec3916db05d6
  4. Why did my pc restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why did my pc restart: Hello, my problem is that I reseted my pc (nit laptop), and after language, region and... Then It showed me this "Why did my pc restart„ I did qll tasks, but that did not help, what to do please help me!![IMG]...
  5. How to listen to a WAV File

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to listen to a WAV File: G'day, I purchased a USB Disk Recorder. The instruction state you plug the USB and to play Formate: WAV. Please could somebody tell me how to listen to the Voice Recorder. Cheers Perry...
  6. .wav file not playing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .wav file not playing: I have a disk with some .wav files that will not play on any app on this computer. I have tried the default app (Groove music) and Windows Media Player. When using Groove I get the following error code: 0xc00d5212. When using WMP it just says it "encountered a problem when...
  7. Audio converter? Mp4 to wav

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio converter? Mp4 to wav: I'm looking for a way to convert an mp4 audio file to wav. Free would be preferable. I tried free:ac but it stops a third of the way in. It's a huge file, about 10.5 hours long.
  8. Why did my PC restart?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why did my PC restart?: Doing a refresh install of a computer I dont have a install file other then what is on the PC. The keep your files version was tried first, but wasn't successful. The version of wipe files and re-install was tried only to be locked into "Why did my PC restart?". This is a...
  9. Change Windows 10 Startup Sound To My Own Wav File

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Windows 10 Startup Sound To My Own Wav File: I have been trying to change Windows 10 startup sound to a Wav file I have. I have gone into "sounds" and selected "Sound Scheme" Windows default. Then under "Program Events" selected "System notification". Then under "Sounds" selected "Wiondows Startup". Also tried "Windows...
  10. Free MP3 to WAV converter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free MP3 to WAV converter: I'm looking for a Free program to convert MP3's to WAV that will work on Windows 10. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Mary 21885