Windows 10: why did virus update not happen ?.

Discus and support why did virus update not happen ?. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; why did virus update not happen ?.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RobinHastings, Nov 30, 2018.

1. why did virus update not happen ?.

why did virus update not happen ?.

:)

RobinHastings, Nov 30, 2018

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 30, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond why did virus update not happen ?. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 30, 2018
  4. why did virus update not happen ?.

Nothing happens when trying to intsall the updates with message: "Waiting to download" on Windows 10

Hi Teddy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about installing the updates on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you were able to see any errors with this issue?

This issue might be due to the anti-virus software or corrupted Windows Update Components.

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to uninstall the anti-virus software installed on your device and check for the updates.

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: I suggest you to
    run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check.

Windows Update Troubleshooter resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update to run the
      Windows Update Troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

why did virus update not happen ?.

1. why did virus update not happen ?. - Similar Threads - why did virus

2. Why did this happen to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did this happen to my laptop: Ok so i was just watching youtube when command prompt showed up it was like system32.exe and like was instanly using commands when i closed it i was scared but then it popped up multiple times then i just shutdown the computer im scared is my computer not safe is it a bug i...
  3. Why did this happen to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did this happen to my laptop: Ok so i was just watching youtube when command prompt showed up it was like system32.exe and like was instanly using commands when i closed it i was scared but then it popped up multiple times then i just shutdown the computer im scared is my computer not safe is it a bug i...
  4. Why did this happen to my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why is this happening? It happened after a did a system restore. The program that is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is this happening? It happened after a did a system restore. The program that is...: Why is this happening? It happened after a did a system restore. The program that is showing the error, is a program that was restored when I ran system restore....
  6. Why is this happening? It happened after a did a system restore. The program that is...

Why is this happening? It happened after a did a system restore. The program that is...: Why is this happening? It happened after a did a system restore. The program that is showing the error, is a program that was restored when I ran system restore....
  7. Why did this happen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did this happen?: I downloaded Windows 11 from a USB Flash drive. All was well, I installed drivers from ASUS & restarted my device it was a success. I download a GPU driver from AMD that was for Windows 11 & restarted as instructed. When it restarted it said failed to start. Restarts itself &...
  8. Why did this happen?

Why did this happen?: I downloaded Windows 11 from a USB Flash drive. All was well, I installed drivers from ASUS & restarted my device it was a success. I download a GPU driver from AMD that was for Windows 11 & restarted as instructed. When it restarted it said failed to start. Restarts itself &...
  9. why did windows 11 even happen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why did windows 11 even happen: first my Video card breaks Now i cant charge my computer THIS IS WINDOWS MADLANDSFIX WINDOWS 11 YOUR RUINING PEOPLES COMPUTERS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-windows-11-even-happen/a02efca5-97f5-4c17-890d-b19428fd61e7
  10. Why did this happen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why did this happen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/carter_best1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hw89pf/why_did_this_happen/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why did viruses happen