Windows 10: Why did Windows 11 just install Tik Tok automatically

Discus and support Why did Windows 11 just install Tik Tok automatically in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a windows 11 ROG Zephyrus laptop. I am watching a tv show on my 2nd monitor and I am playing a game on my laptop screen. As I was deeply... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnWicked710, Oct 27, 2022.

1. Why did Windows 11 just install Tik Tok automatically

I have a windows 11 ROG Zephyrus laptop. I am watching a tv show on my 2nd monitor and I am playing a game on my laptop screen. As I was deeply engrossed into my tv show I heard that disruptive windows notification sound. Usually I hate it but this time I am very grateful I noticed. WHY DID WINDOWS JUST INSTALL TIK TOK ONTO MY COMPUTER AUTOMATICALLY!!!! Not only do I not use social media of any kind, BUT I DONT EVEN DOWNLOAD THINGS FROM THE WINDOWS STORE. Is microsoft trying to convince me that I need to delete windows from my boot loader and fully switch to Linux so I can avoid trash behavior

:)

JohnWicked710, Oct 27, 2022
  2. pparks1 Win User

Tik Tok

I use facebook, that's it. No Instagram, no twitter, no tik tok, etc.

pparks1, Oct 27, 2022
  3. Plz I need a tik tok app

Plz i need a tik tok app because its not opening so plz supply me a tik tok app in my home screen and i must use this app

BhumikaGowda, Oct 27, 2022
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Why did Windows 11 just install Tik Tok automatically

Plz I need a tik tok app

Hi Bhumika

Are you referring to the Tik Tok App for video-sharing social networking service?

If so, ByteDance only make apps for Android and Apple phones, they have not made an App for Windows yet

The only way to install Tik Tok on a PC would be to install an Android Emulator like the free BlueStacks or Nox and then install the Android app into that . . .

DaveM121, Oct 27, 2022
Thema:

Why did Windows 11 just install Tik Tok automatically

1. Why did Windows 11 just install Tik Tok automatically - Similar Threads - Why did install

2. Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.: My Windows 10 Computer wanted to install the latest upgrade but instead of using the start options a dialog box appeared. I said no or later, whilst I did a backup. During a break the computer did some form of update and the Windows setup dialog box appeared. It looks like a...
  3. Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.: My Windows 10 Computer wanted to install the latest upgrade but instead of using the start options a dialog box appeared. I said no or later, whilst I did a backup. During a break the computer did some form of update and the Windows setup dialog box appeared. It looks like a...
  4. Why did Windows 10 Latest Update install automatically.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. why is windows 11 such utter trash? why did it automatically install on my computer that i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is windows 11 such utter trash? why did it automatically install on my computer that i...: I paid for and own a laptop that had windows 10 on it and I am fully acustomed to using it. Everyday windows asks me to switch, not an upgrade more of a albatross, and everyday I decline this trash. One day it just installed this junk 11 software and I was not aware I could...
  6. why is windows 11 such utter trash? why did it automatically install on my computer that i...

why is windows 11 such utter trash? why did it automatically install on my computer that i...: I paid for and own a laptop that had windows 10 on it and I am fully acustomed to using it. Everyday windows asks me to switch, not an upgrade more of a albatross, and everyday I decline this trash. One day it just installed this junk 11 software and I was not aware I could...
  7. So I just did a clean installation of Windows 11.

So I just did a clean installation of Windows 11.: So I just did a clean installation of Windows 11. After installing all available updates, I ran a dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth, and it says it found component corruption and is repairable. Why is it saying this when I just did a clean installation? I found this in...
  8. Why did Windows 11 just install Tik Tok automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did Windows 11 just install Tik Tok automatically: I have a windows 11 ROG Zephyrus laptop. I am watching a tv show on my 2nd monitor and I am playing a game on my laptop screen. As I was deeply engrossed into my tv show I heard that disruptive windows notification sound. Usually I hate it but this time I am very grateful I...
  9. Tik Tok

Tik Tok: How many of you use this Chinese Government run social media? Sky News here in the UK is reporting that information being circulated on there is highly suspicious. The clock is ticking .............................. 173807
  10. Plz I need a tik tok app

Plz I need a tik tok app: Plz i need a tik tok app because its not opening so plz supply me a tik tok app in my home screen and i must use this app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-i-need-a-tik-tok-app/94849401-4d67-46f1-bc45-f400219f01dd