Windows 10: why did you break my audio

Discus and support why did you break my audio in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; your stupid mandatory update broke my headset and does not allow any sound to come through my speakers any more i would like a full refund to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RyanPelletier2, Sep 18, 2020.

1. why did you break my audio

your stupid mandatory update broke my headset and does not allow any sound to come through my speakers any more

i would like a full refund to my account or this fixed immediately.

:)

RyanPelletier2, Sep 18, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 18, 2020
  4. why did you break my audio

Audio breaks down after updating the audio drivers on Windows 10

Hello Thomas,

As you are facing issues with accessing the audio sounds after updating the audio driver, we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Is this issue confined to accessing sounds from any specific video on your device?

This issue might have occurred due audio driver issues. Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Rollback the audio drivers to previous version as the issue persists after updating the driver and check if it helps.

Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
    Device Manager, expand the audio driver, right click on the driver, select
    Properties. Under Drivers tab click on
    Rollback Driver
    (If enabled)

Step 2: Fix the driver issues.

Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
    Device Manager and on Scan for hardware changes.

Step 3: I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article about sound issues and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Hope it helps. Update us if you are still facing issues with accessing the audio, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

why did you break my audio

1. why did you break my audio - Similar Threads - why did break

2. Why did my audio stop working ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my audio stop working ?: I tried to plug my headphones in, but then a menu pops up and i have to choose between headphones or speaker if i recall correctly and so i choose headphones. But when i unplugged it, the audio stopped working, i deleted some drivers and restarted it yet it didn't work. The...
  3. Why did my audio stop working ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did my audio stop working ?: I tried to plug my headphones in, but then a menu pops up and i have to choose between headphones or speaker if i recall correctly and so i choose headphones. But when i unplugged it, the audio stopped working, i deleted some drivers and restarted it yet it didn't work. The...
  4. Why did my IPV4 change break everything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my IPV4 change break everything?: I recently manually changed my IPV4 address on my laptop but noticed afterwards that all my games and apps stopped working and the redirects all thought I was disconnected from the Internet even though I very much am not. I changed it back to the original one but everything...
  5. Why did my IPV4 change break everything?

Why did my IPV4 change break everything?: I recently manually changed my IPV4 address on my laptop but noticed afterwards that all my games and apps stopped working and the redirects all thought I was disconnected from the Internet even though I very much am not. I changed it back to the original one but everything...
  6. Why did my IPV4 change break everything?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Why did you guys break powershell scripts from running on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did you guys break powershell scripts from running on Windows 11?: Even when I run Set-ExecutionPolicy -Scope Process -ExecutionPolicy Bypass I still have my scripts failing to run if I close out of the PowerShell window I ran this command in. This should persist until the computer is told otherwise, and the fact that it does not work this...
  8. Why did you guys break powershell scripts from running on Windows 11?

Why did you guys break powershell scripts from running on Windows 11?: Even when I run Set-ExecutionPolicy -Scope Process -ExecutionPolicy Bypass I still have my scripts failing to run if I close out of the PowerShell window I ran this command in. This should persist until the computer is told otherwise, and the fact that it does not work this...
  9. Windows Search. Why did you break something that worked perfectly before?

in Cortana
    Windows Search. Why did you break something that worked perfectly before?: I know this has been covered but I felt the need to chime in with my 2 cents on a thread that's not locked So back in the XP days, you had a little Dog that found everything. You could classify the type, size and whatever else you needed in a very easy interface and it...
  10. Why did you break snip and sketch?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why did you break snip and sketch?: App is now non-functional. Send feedback is also failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-you-break-snip-and-sketch/e432e6e6-559d-4bbf-bfce-5f26457318a9