Windows 10: Why did you messed up my computer like this?!

Discus and support Why did you messed up my computer like this?! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 Update 1809 killed my computer. Lost 15-25% speed. Why did you do this? I hate Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WilsonHenley, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Why did you messed up my computer like this?!

Windows 10 Update 1809 killed my computer. Lost 15-25% speed. Why did you do this?

I hate Microsoft

:)

WilsonHenley, Feb 21, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Reinstall 10 on a locked out W10 computer

try refresh first like ARC suggested then try the others steps

gijoetech1, Feb 21, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

Why did you messed up my computer like this?!

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Why did you messed up my computer like this?!

1. Why did you messed up my computer like this?! - Similar Threads - Why did messed

2. My Computer Is messed up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Is messed up.: I updated my Windows 10 computer to Win11 several years ago!, earlier this year I went to bed leaving my computer running and updating before shutting down. Now my computer takes 30 minutes to boot and many programs won't run at all. I can't find my Windows key but will...
  3. My Computer Is messed up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Computer Is messed up.: I updated my Windows 10 computer to Win11 several years ago!, earlier this year I went to bed leaving my computer running and updating before shutting down. Now my computer takes 30 minutes to boot and many programs won't run at all. I can't find my Windows key but will...
  4. Why did Microsoft messed messed up my windows 10 PC on an incompatible pc while on the...

Why did Microsoft messed messed up my windows 10 PC on an incompatible pc while on the...: Windows 11 all of sudden appeared on my PCIt messed up my microsoft accountI cannot get into the insider program to get help or to give feedbackThe reason seems to be "your PC does not meet the minimum hardware requirements for Windows11. Your device is not eligible to join...
  5. Why did Microsoft messed messed up my windows 10 PC on an incompatible pc while on the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why did Microsoft messed messed up my windows 10 PC on an incompatible pc while on the...: Windows 11 all of sudden appeared on my PCIt messed up my microsoft accountI cannot get into the insider program to get help or to give feedbackThe reason seems to be "your PC does not meet the minimum hardware requirements for Windows11. Your device is not eligible to join...
  6. Why did Windows 11 mess up my audio drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did Windows 11 mess up my audio drivers: Updating from Windows 10 to Windows 11 caused a lot of problems for my audio inputs and outputs. I use NVIDIA broadcast for my gaming and general audio and the switch to Windows 11 screwed everything....
  7. Why did Windows 11 mess up my audio drivers

Why did Windows 11 mess up my audio drivers: Updating from Windows 10 to Windows 11 caused a lot of problems for my audio inputs and outputs. I use NVIDIA broadcast for my gaming and general audio and the switch to Windows 11 screwed everything....
  8. Why is my computer messed up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my computer messed up?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Delta2735 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/khsxdh/why_is_my_computer_messed_up/
  9. Why did Windows 10 mess up all of my hardware?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why did Windows 10 mess up all of my hardware?: So I was forced to downgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 when a Windows 7 update bricked my computer. I say downgrade because I have had many, many more issues with other computers running Windows 10 in mere weeks than I have had with computers running Windows 7 in the span...
  10. Why did my audio drivers messed up after the update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why did my audio drivers messed up after the update: So i updated my Windows 7 to 10 2 days ago and the sound was too low so i searched up Realtek newest drivers for windows 10 64bit and when i was done installing them my sound was the same nothing changed so then i isntalled DFX audio enhancer and now my sound is louder but...