Windows 10: why did you not let everyone know that you are partner with a crook

Discus and support why did you not let everyone know that you are partner with a crook in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; you know who Dunn&bradstreet... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by williambishop45, Jun 22, 2019.

1. why did you not let everyone know that you are partner with a crook

you know who Dunn&bradstreet

:)

williambishop45, Jun 22, 2019

2. Crooked Microsoft

Dear, Crooked Microsoft,

Greetings.

I am Right now using windows 10 , but every time on the Right hand bottom side of my screen

showing Activate windows to go settings after that showing put license key, I have upgraded My windows 7 to 10 because

you people keep bugging me on the Right hand Bottom of my screen upgrade your windows free. Now you are telling me to

to buy it or put a LICENCE key why you said its Free.

I am using a valid windows 7 because my window is given my by laptop company acer it was pre-installed when I buy it from acer and I do not have any product key

Crooked Microsoft website is telling me to buy but I do not want to pay because you people bugged my screen every time when I am using windows 7 that it's free, now why Crooked Microsoft is asking me Money.

Fix this Asap I do not pay Crooked Microsoft a Single cent to your company because you people say its free for the people who are using Genuine windows 7 now why you asking money.

Thank you

amitshukla, Jun 22, 2019
  3. How can a "Microsoft Authorized Partner" status be verified?

I have spent more than an hour attempting to verify the Authorized Microsoft Partner status for PCDestination.com before purchasing a software license.

I have visited multiple sites including partnercenter.microsoft.com and chatted with a Microsoft partner representative who told me that he could not verify the partner without the "Partner ID". He also told me that "we do not release information about
    our partners".

He referred me back to the partnercenter website, however the Find a Partner menu item is useless.

This is a serious problem. An Authorized Microsoft Partner, Gold Partner, or whatever is of very limited value if it can not be verified. I still do not know if the software license would be valid or if they simply put an icon on the page knowing that
    no one can check it.

There should be a list of partners, a database, or someway to verify the status of a legitimate Microsoft Partner.

Please let me know if there is such a list. If so, it is not easily discoverable even with multiple searches and asking direction from Microsoft.

Come on, Microsoft. Help us out here a bit why did you not  let everyone know that you are partner with a crook :)

Jesse-KT6FI, Jun 22, 2019
  4. why did you not let everyone know that you are partner with a crook

new 6210 - slider is crooked

the wobbly slider is a 'normal' thing relatively but often seen on sliders made by Nokia, it's annoying but nothing much else. now the crooked part, i would definitely go back and request a replacement. ask them to show you few phones if possible and do
    not walk out of there until you are satisfied. now it might still be wobbly but crooked is not right.

radical24---01, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

why did you not let everyone know that you are partner with a crook

1. why did you not let everyone know that you are partner with a crook - Similar Threads - why did let

2. Widows Updates Doesn't Let You Know It's Updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Widows Updates Doesn't Let You Know It's Updating: I can't tell you the number of times my computer has been stuck on a screen when starting or is just running so slow that I figure it's hung up so I just do a hard reboot. I'm always a little surprised when it says "working on updates" on the restart. I figure by this time...
  3. Do you know this link

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do you know this link: Hi ! Do you know this link https://www.microsoftpoll.com/wix/p3090746419.aspx?r=3213586&s=CQIIGJGI&l=9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-know-this-link/ad994a60-8c66-4a19-8ac1-2f7c32f2fc67"
  4. Do you know this link

Do you know this link: Hi ! Do you know this link https://www.microsoftpoll.com/wix/p3090746419.aspx?r=3213586&s=CQIIGJGI&l=9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/do-you-know-this-link/ad994a60-8c66-4a19-8ac1-2f7c32f2fc67
  5. Why did you messed up my computer like this?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why did you messed up my computer like this?!: Windows 10 Update 1809 killed my computer. Lost 15-25% speed. Why did you do this? I hate Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-you-messed-up-my-computer-like-this/d885c796-aa1c-4538-98c9-7f65a5611236
  6. You did not call as scheduled.

You did not call as scheduled.: Dear Microsoft, you scheduled a phone call to me at 7:45 pm EST to answer a security question. I've been sitting here waiting for almost an hour. Where are you? Bob Peek, 910-256-0352....
  7. WHY did you remove the option to turn off the touchpad???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHY did you remove the option to turn off the touchpad???: I gotta say, I'm seriously sick of Microsoft making changes to my computer in their updates that I do not want. I have the touchpad turned off on my computer for a REASON! How in the world does it make any difference to Microsoft that I don't want to use the touchpad?? Why...
  8. Did you panic?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Did you panic?: Are you one of the people who became anxious about the recent Win 10 activation bug? Did you express your irritation in an unhelpful comment? A wider sense of perspective might be useful. Just sayin'......
  9. Just So You Know...

Just So You Know...: WARNING! Don't Download From COOL ROMS For ROMS And ISOS. They Would Send Out Those Sneaky Trojan Horse Attacks To Your Laptop Through The COOL ROMS Installer. I Have Experienced Five Trojan Horses From This Installer And It's Not A Very Good Sight. "Bull Dog Warning:...
  10. Just Wanted To Let You Guys Know Something Pointless To Your Lives

in Windows 10 Support
    Just Wanted To Let You Guys Know Something Pointless To Your Lives: Trying to pick and choose 74 GB of games, and other files out of 200 GB to move over to the small and slow 75 GB IDE HDD to save for doing a clean wipe is very frustrating...... i sure hope its worth it.. This is gunna take awhile 5111