Windows 10: why did you not let everyone know that you are partner with a crook

Discus and support why did you not let everyone know that you are partner with a crook in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; you know who Dunn&bradstreet... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by williambishop45, Jun 22, 2019.

1. why did you not let everyone know that you are partner with a crook

you know who Dunn&bradstreet

:)

williambishop45, Jun 22, 2019

2. Crooked Microsoft

Dear, Crooked Microsoft,

Greetings.

I am Right now using windows 10 , but every time on the Right hand bottom side of my screen

showing Activate windows to go settings after that showing put license key, I have upgraded My windows 7 to 10 because

you people keep bugging me on the Right hand Bottom of my screen upgrade your windows free. Now you are telling me to

to buy it or put a LICENCE key why you said its Free.

I am using a valid windows 7 because my window is given my by laptop company acer it was pre-installed when I buy it from acer and I do not have any product key

Crooked Microsoft website is telling me to buy but I do not want to pay because you people bugged my screen every time when I am using windows 7 that it's free, now why Crooked Microsoft is asking me Money.

Fix this Asap I do not pay Crooked Microsoft a Single cent to your company because you people say its free for the people who are using Genuine windows 7 now why you asking money.

Thank you

amitshukla, Jun 22, 2019
  3. How can a "Microsoft Authorized Partner" status be verified?

I have spent more than an hour attempting to verify the Authorized Microsoft Partner status for PCDestination.com before purchasing a software license.

I have visited multiple sites including partnercenter.microsoft.com and chatted with a Microsoft partner representative who told me that he could not verify the partner without the "Partner ID". He also told me that "we do not release information about
    our partners".

He referred me back to the partnercenter website, however the Find a Partner menu item is useless.

This is a serious problem. An Authorized Microsoft Partner, Gold Partner, or whatever is of very limited value if it can not be verified. I still do not know if the software license would be valid or if they simply put an icon on the page knowing that
    no one can check it.

There should be a list of partners, a database, or someway to verify the status of a legitimate Microsoft Partner.

Please let me know if there is such a list. If so, it is not easily discoverable even with multiple searches and asking direction from Microsoft.

Come on, Microsoft. Help us out here a bit why did you not  let everyone know that you are partner with a crook :)

Jesse-KT6FI, Jun 22, 2019
  4. why did you not let everyone know that you are partner with a crook

new 6210 - slider is crooked

the wobbly slider is a 'normal' thing relatively but often seen on sliders made by Nokia, it's annoying but nothing much else. now the crooked part, i would definitely go back and request a replacement. ask them to show you few phones if possible and do
    not walk out of there until you are satisfied. now it might still be wobbly but crooked is not right.

radical24---01, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

why did you not let everyone know that you are partner with a crook

1. why did you not let everyone know that you are partner with a crook - Similar Threads - why did let

2. Why do you allow hypervisors you know are illegally used?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do you allow hypervisors you know are illegally used?: As a 15+ year victims of this horrible hypervisor tool of yours , I would like to know if you have any conscious feelings knowing how it's employed to harass, provoke, and intentionally hurt american citizens by government agencies? The agency I am speaking about has received...
  3. Why do you allow hypervisors you know are illegally used?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do you allow hypervisors you know are illegally used?: As a 15+ year victims of this horrible hypervisor tool of yours , I would like to know if you have any conscious feelings knowing how it's employed to harass, provoke, and intentionally hurt american citizens by government agencies? The agency I am speaking about has received...
  4. Just to let everyone know, the small searchbar feature did not come with 22H2 update. It...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just to let everyone know, the small searchbar feature did not come with 22H2 update. It...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rex_Z9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/100680n/just_to_let_everyone_know_the_small_searchbar/
  5. Fun fact! Did you know...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fun fact! Did you know...: Hi,Did you know that the Settings app is actually a browser? Don't believe me? I'll show you.Open the Settings app and press the F7 key. A pop-up comes, asking if you wanna turn on caret browsing.This proves that it's a browser.The actual truth is, the Settings app was made...
  6. Why did you break snip and sketch?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why did you break snip and sketch?: App is now non-functional. Send feedback is also failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-you-break-snip-and-sketch/e432e6e6-559d-4bbf-bfce-5f26457318a9
  7. why did you change windows again?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why did you change windows again?: how do I revert back to my old windows? Seriously it worked fine a month ago and now you guys decided to change it again almost like you are intentionally trying to piss me off, how do I get rid of that volume control overlay that just seems to hang there while I watch any...
  8. Thank you for letting me know how to password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Thank you for letting me know how to password: What's the deal with Windows 10 apps that pop-up a corner notice to inform you that the password field on login dialog (which pops-up at the same time as the corner notification) needs to have a password entered? It's 2020, we all know the purpose the password field on a...
  9. Just to let you know

in Windows 10 Support
    Just to let you know: I never had a forced restart because of an update. I used Win10 since it came out on 2 desktops and a laptop (soon 2) and when I used the laptop I left it quite often on and no forced restarts. It would update when I clicked "update and shut down". - - - Updated - - - Also,...
  10. Widows Updates Doesn't Let You Know It's Updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Widows Updates Doesn't Let You Know It's Updating: I can't tell you the number of times my computer has been stuck on a screen when starting or is just running so slow that I figure it's hung up so I just do a hard reboot. I'm always a little surprised when it says "working on updates" on the restart. I figure by this time...