Windows 10: Why didn't windows update work?

Discus and support Why didn't windows update work? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey everyone, so i've been running on 1903 for quite some time now. I check windows update really regularly, probably 2-3 times a week. I haven't had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BandicootCx, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Why didn't windows update work?

Hey everyone, so i've been running on 1903 for quite some time now. I check windows update really regularly, probably 2-3 times a week.

I haven't had an update for quite some time, just small updates. Today I was watching an FPS guide for csgo (not relevant, just how I noticed) that the uploader was on 1909, got me curious and I checked my winver and I'm on 1903?

Just does anyone know why windows update wouldn't have given me this update? I'm currently downloading 1909 through the assist tool instead.

submitted by /u/BandicootCx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BandicootCx, Feb 17, 2020

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Feb 17, 2020
  3. My free Windows 10 update didn`t install probably.

My free Windows 10 update didn`t install probably.So I had to reinstall windows 7.Also when I Start Up the Laptop after about 30 secs, It shuts down and 3 secs later it starts up again. And then it runs fine after that. This problem only just started
    when the 10 was trying to install the first time round. I have tried to install Windows 10 again tonight and i`m asked for a product key. Also in my windows updates, it says that Windows 10 has Failed about 12 times.

MarkJHatcher, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Why didn't windows update work?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

Why didn't windows update work?

1. Why didn't windows update work? - Similar Threads - Why didn't update

2. why my windows security didn't work.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why my windows security didn't work.: why my windows security didn't work.***Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-windows-security-didnt-work/6b3e6f2b-00d7-4d8a-9ff1-dcd5f07a7b08
  3. Why didn't Defender work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why didn't Defender work: I just finished running MRT full scan,, it initially read 540 infected files. When it finished, it read no infected files. I looked at some of the files at the end of the list, they were links so I clicked some. Each took me to the Microsoft web page which referred...
  4. Why didn't Defender work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why didn't Defender work: I just finished running MRT full scan,, it initially read 540 infected files. When it finished, it read no infected files. I looked at some of the files at the end of the list, they were links so I clicked some. Each took me to the Microsoft web page which referred...
  5. Why didn't Defender work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Why didn't a factory reset work on my pc

Why didn't a factory reset work on my pc: This computer used to be my sister in laws. It had so child locks on it to make it so they couldn't use certain apps at all. Now it's doing that to me for most of my apps I've tried factory resetting it but it's not working. It's like a virus....
  7. Why didn't ctrl+shift+v work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why didn't ctrl+shift+v work?: Instead of ctrl+v I used ctrl+shift+v to paste formatted text from a google results page [Google's right-hand sidebar], and nothing pasted. So I used the PureText third-party program and that worked fine. What was the problem with ctrl+shift+v?...
  8. Why didn't ctrl+shift+v work?

Why didn't ctrl+shift+v work?: Instead of ctrl+v I used ctrl+shift+v to paste formatted text from a google results page [Google's right-hand sidebar], and nothing pasted. So I used the PureText third-party program and that worked fine. What was the problem with ctrl+shift+v?...
  9. Why didn't ctrl+shift+v work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Why didn't time update to DST this morning?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why didn't time update to DST this morning?: Win 10 Pro 1909 x64 desktop: It's now mid afternoon Sunday, i.e., 12 hrs since ST went to DST, and my Win 10 clock hadn't updated. I had to use Sync Now. Haven't ever seen this before. Is this somehow tied to the setting time for update checks?...