Windows 10: Why DIRECTX 12

Discus and support Why DIRECTX 12 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Stardock Magazine has a really good piece on why DIRECTX 12 is a good thing, especially for gamers. Looks like you have to be registered at Stardock to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ztruker, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Ztruker Win User

Why DIRECTX 12

Stardock Magazine has a really good piece on why DIRECTX 12 is a good thing, especially for gamers. Looks like you have to be registered at Stardock to see it unfortunately. But, one of the links in the article points to this Youtube video which shows what DIRECTX 12 is capable of.

Behind the scorching beauty of Oxide’s Ashes of the Singularity™! - YouTube

:)

Ztruker, Nov 24, 2015

2. why after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8.1 in dxdiag it's still showing directx version 11.2 instead of directx 12?

why after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8.1 in dxdiag it's still showing directx version 11.2 instead of directx 12? isn't in windows 10 directx version should be 12?

JAGRATA PARUI, Nov 24, 2015
  3. PGupta21 Win User
    Directx 12 install

Yeah i know how to do that, and from there my GPU is runing on directx 12 but my question was that why is my friends dxdiag shows directx 12 and not mine even though we have the same processor and the same internal graphics?

PGupta21, Nov 24, 2015
  4. batlhilz Win User

Why DIRECTX 12

i wouldnt mind of having a list of DX12 games cause i just got my GTX 950

batlhilz, Nov 24, 2015
Thema:

Why DIRECTX 12

1. Why DIRECTX 12 - Similar Threads - Why DIRECTX

2. Why cant i download any games?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why cant i download any games?: i get these error codes every time i try to download any game 0x803FB107, 0x80070422. everytime https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-any-games/2d632f07-8409-4942-822b-66eafaa6a86c
  3. Why wifi network going and coming in window 10 PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why wifi network going and coming in window 10 PC: Wifi coming and going in laptop ,so i done troubleshhot network after that it show network reset after reset it work perfect . After 1 day or 2-3 hours again it goen.. why sir plz check what is problem ..... Inspiron 5558 ,service tag-HH2CY52...
  4. Why Cant I Join Insider Program?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why Cant I Join Insider Program?: Every Time I try to join the Insider program, I always get this error code 0x800BFA07. I don't know why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-join-insider-program/c29ec8bd-9f31-49f1-a316-a5c86b6088ec
  5. Why i cant download DirectX 9.0?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why i cant download DirectX 9.0?: Hi! why i cant download DirectX 9.0? Im playing game named iw4x and i just reseted pc for i just got rat! and now i cant play it cuz you are removed it for NO REASON! NO REASON! microsoft you need to get teached what are you doing!...
  6. Why are DirectX Runtime Installers Removed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why are DirectX Runtime Installers Removed?: Hey there, I've been trying to solve some DLL based problems xinput1_3.dll. It requires DXSetup but as I see it's removed from Download Center. Download DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer from Official Microsoft Download Center Download DirectX End-User Runtimes...
  7. Why DirectX Runtime Installers are Removed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why DirectX Runtime Installers are Removed?: Hey there, I've been trying to solve some DLL based problems xinput1_3.dll. It requires DXSetup but as I see it's removed from Download Center. Download DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer from Official Microsoft Download Center Download DirectX End-User Runtimes...
  8. Can't Install DirectX 9.0c SDK in Windows 10. I dunno why it's not working. Can anyone help...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Install DirectX 9.0c SDK in Windows 10. I dunno why it's not working. Can anyone help...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheSpiritBaby2K [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsjgjq/cant_install_directx_90c_sdk_in_windows_10_i/
  9. I have GTX 750Ti and dont have directx 12.0, Why?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I have GTX 750Ti and dont have directx 12.0, Why?: I have windows 10 pro x64 and updated. I've updated my driver to the latest driver and my video card still using directx 11.0. [img] [img] why i have directx 11 and how can i fix this?????????? 24977
  10. Why do I have DirectX 11.1 instead of 12?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why do I have DirectX 11.1 instead of 12?: I recently installed windows 10 from windows 7 on my laptop. However, I see that after running dxdiag I have DirectX 11.1 instead of 12. I thought Windows 10 is supposed to come with DirectX 12? What is wrong here? 11143