Windows 10: why dns doesn't work on my laptop

Discus and support why dns doesn't work on my laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I set a dns for my laptop and clicked ok and apply and ... .Then I went to cmd and there is flushdns command i did that and it did what it does. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MMD_69, Jul 5, 2023.

1. MMD_69 Win User

why dns doesn't work on my laptop

I set a dns for my laptop and clicked ok and apply and ... .Then I went to cmd and there is flushdns command i did that and it did what it does. I checked and the dns was set but it didn't work. what should i do ?!

:)

MMD_69, Jul 5, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

why dns doesn't work on my laptop 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 5, 2023
  3. Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Jul 5, 2023
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

why dns doesn't work on my laptop 233676d1557848111t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-img_20190514_023629.jpg

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jul 5, 2023
Thema:

1. why dns doesn't work on my laptop - Similar Threads - why dns doesn't

2. Why my sound doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my sound doesn't work?: The sound from my laptop just stopped. And it looks like it's muted, but it's not. It tells me that I don't have an audio output device installed, but I've never had one of those. I just want to be able the enjoy listening to music or watching movies with sound like I did...
  3. Why my sound doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my sound doesn't work?: The sound from my laptop just stopped. And it looks like it's muted, but it's not. It tells me that I don't have an audio output device installed, but I've never had one of those. I just want to be able the enjoy listening to music or watching movies with sound like I did...
  4. Why doesn't my laptop display work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't my laptop display work?: I dunno what's wrong. I changed display cable of Asus K550J because it was flickering all the time or it would just be black screen. Gotta add that battery is dead so it has to be plugged in all the time. I changed the display cable so it's black all the time now. The...
  5. Why doesn't my laptop display work?

Why doesn't my laptop display work?: I dunno what's wrong. I changed display cable of Asus K550J because it was flickering all the time or it would just be black screen. Gotta add that battery is dead so it has to be plugged in all the time. I changed the display cable so it's black all the time now. The...
  6. Why doesn't my laptop display work?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. why dns doesn't work on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why dns doesn't work on my laptop: I set a dns for my laptop and clicked ok and apply and ... .Then I went to cmd and there is flushdns command i did that and it did what it does. I checked and the dns was set but it didn't work. what should i do ?!...
  8. why dns doesn't work on my laptop

why dns doesn't work on my laptop: I set a dns for my laptop and clicked ok and apply and ... .Then I went to cmd and there is flushdns command i did that and it did what it does. I checked and the dns was set but it didn't work. what should i do ?!...
  9. My Laptop doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop doesn't work: my laptop doesn't work even after the man made new windows 10 to it please heeelp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-doesnt-work/71307eee-926b-4357-a0e4-a7584cfa000e
  10. my wifi doesn't work,why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my wifi doesn't work,why?: please, anyone, help me, my wifi doesn't work from 2 months, there is a red sign on it, and when I want to connect to my wifi it says that there are no wifi networks, When I go to the Wi-Fi device I find it has disappeared,I tried running the troubleshooter but it didn't fix...