Windows 10: Why Do All Browsers i have installed reload the page right after it loads the page?

Discus and support Why Do All Browsers i have installed reload the page right after it loads the page? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This started last year, first only with Chrome. Now its doing it will all browsers. I have uninstalled them and reinstalled them. They do the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mr.Bobcat, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Mr.Bobcat Win User

Why Do All Browsers i have installed reload the page right after it loads the page?

This started last year, first only with Chrome.

Now its doing it will all browsers.

I have uninstalled them and reinstalled them.

They do the same every time I visit a webpage

Some times it will reload a different version of the same page.

Browsers I have installed are:
    Firefox: I use this the most

Chrome: I hardly ever use it.

Internet Explorer 11: I only use this when a website will not load on other browsers.

Edge: I use this only when its required

All browsers are up to date

Is there anyway to stop this?

:)

Mr.Bobcat, Aug 30, 2019
  2. W1zzard Win User

issues with page reloading

i disabled the "force reload" feature in vbulletin, so the pages dont have to be reloaded every time you go to them, maybe its better to have it back on

W1zzard, Aug 30, 2019
  3. LeeRN Win User
    Page loading problems

Good Morning,

Please read the following and offer some assistance if you can. I will be most grateful!

This page is having a problem loading
    We tried to load this page for you a few times, but there is still a problem with this site. We know you have better things to do than to watch this page reload over and over again so try coming back to this page later.

Try this

• L: Go to my homepage
    • Open a new tab
    I have been receiving this message since I downloaded Windows 10. Are there any suggestions as to correcting this ?

Thank you,

Lee

LeeRN, Aug 30, 2019
  4. OOOO Win User

Why Do All Browsers i have installed reload the page right after it loads the page?

The Page will reload after I leave the page to other pages, then return to the page only in several seconds

My question is :

Why Do All Browsers i have installed reload the page right after it loads the page? 2KePX.png

When I am in page 1 on the Edge, then I just click the page 2, only after several seconds(about 5~10s), when I click the page 1 again, it will reload the page.

For all the pages, they are the same.

So, if I edit some txt on the page, and go onto the other page and return the original page, it will reload the page without saving.

What can I do?

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Otto

Thema:

1. Why Do All Browsers i have installed reload the page right after it loads the page? - Similar Threads - Why Browsers installed

2. Page not loading in browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Page not loading in browser: I can log into my financial institution. When I go to view a statement, the page starts a spinning circle but will not load. When I go to log out of my account I get the below message:Bad RequestYour browser sent a request that this server could not understand.Reference...
  3. why do all my pages have a yellow background?

why do all my pages have a yellow background?: Why are my pages showing a yellow background? Background used to be white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-all-my-pages-have-a-yellow-background/56315a67-8416-4ae4-ae48-ecd39df2dc3c
  4. All yahoo pages not loading

All yahoo pages not loading: For the past several weeks all the yahoo pages that I try to access time out before finishing, all other web pages work. This is happening in both Windows 10 and Linux and using Edge, Chrome and Firefox browsers. I have run Spybot and MS malicious software removal tool, no...
  5. all browsers stop loading pages for about 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    all browsers stop loading pages for about 10 minutes: I have a problem I have not seen before. Once or twice a day all of my browsers will fail to load pages for about 10 minutes. The windows do not freeze I can move them around and open new tabs I just get a spinning wheel of death that sometimes turns into a "Connection...
  6. PAGES REVERSING ON ALL BROWSERS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PAGES REVERSING ON ALL BROWSERS: UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING DOES NOT FIX PROBLEM. Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pages-reversing-on-all-browsers/0ef427d0-3701-4e94-b2af-95c27f142781
  7. Pages Randomly Stop on All Browsers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pages Randomly Stop on All Browsers: At this moment I'm completely livid because on all of my browsers, pages will just randomly stop loading and won't respond for like 30 seconds. I've tried a variety of websites and search engines. Google will hang, and while it's refusing to refresh or reload, DuckDuckGo...
  8. Firefox reloading pages after they are fully loaded.

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox reloading pages after they are fully loaded.: Firefox version: [img] Is anyone else experiencing Firefox reloading a web page after it is already fully loaded? What is happening, is that the browser is reloading the web page while viewing (scrolling) further down the page and reloading the page (same tab and not...
  9. Chrome Browser Page Loading Errors

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Browser Page Loading Errors: I have used Chrome for a number of years now with no issues. But last night an issue popped up and I'm not sure what I need to do to try to fix it. When I go to a new page it only halfway loads. I have to refresh in order for it to fully load. You can imagine how annoying it...
  10. Random sites and pages won't load (on all browsers)

in Browsers and Email
    Random sites and pages won't load (on all browsers): Hi, this happened two weeks ago. almost 30 percent of images on facebook will not load. some web sites or pages will not load, for example https://www.heroku.com. for this site I'm getting SSL connection error ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Chrome. I try http and I get a blank...