Windows 10: Why do all the office and other services still start when Windows 11 is in game mode?

Discus and support Why do all the office and other services still start when Windows 11 is in game mode? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been looking through the services still starting when my machine boots in game mode. Why are all these services, like office and Microsoft Edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ScottTarone, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Why do all the office and other services still start when Windows 11 is in game mode?

I have been looking through the services still starting when my machine boots in game mode. Why are all these services, like office and Microsoft Edge 1/2 GB or memory still starting? Why wouldn't game mode be something where only the minimum services related to, like say networking, sound, and sound start.

:)

ScottTarone, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Feb 4, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 4, 2023
  4. Why do all the office and other services still start when Windows 11 is in game mode?

Game Mode Win10

Hi,

Game Mode is automatically enabled to some games only. There are some games that require you to manually enable Game Mode before you can use this feature on your Windows 10 device.

To manually turn on Game Mode, you can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard + G.
    • Select Settings.
    • In the General tab, select the check box for Game Mode.

If you have any other queries, feel free to post your concerns here anytime.

Loraine Mon, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

Why do all the office and other services still start when Windows 11 is in game mode?

1. Why do all the office and other services still start when Windows 11 is in game mode? - Similar Threads - Why office services

2. Dual monitor start flickering while gaming. All others things are good still same issue.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dual monitor start flickering while gaming. All others things are good still same issue.: Dell monitor 60hz connect with display port, LG monitor 144hz connect with hdmi port, my GPU is NVIDIA Geforce gtx 1070 when I play games my both monitors start flickering and not be able to play game. I check all the drivers and windows all are updated. Please help me in...
  3. Dual monitor start flickering while gaming. All others things are good still same issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual monitor start flickering while gaming. All others things are good still same issue.: Dell monitor 60hz connect with display port, LG monitor 144hz connect with hdmi port, my GPU is NVIDIA Geforce gtx 1070 when I play games my both monitors start flickering and not be able to play game. I check all the drivers and windows all are updated. Please help me in...
  4. Dual monitor start flickering while gaming. All others things are good still same issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WHY IS THIS STILL IGNORED AND NOT FIXED? WINDOWS 11 CRASHES WHEN THE GAME / PROGRAM CRASHES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY IS THIS STILL IGNORED AND NOT FIXED? WINDOWS 11 CRASHES WHEN THE GAME / PROGRAM CRASHES: THE PC IS DENYING ME ACCESS TO CLOSE A PROGRAM OR GAME DURING A CRASH , SOME TIMES TASKMANAGER DOES NOT WORK IN SAID CRASH, EVEN THE MOUSE CURSOR ACTIVATES THE CRASHED GAME SCREEN BYE BYE TASK MANAGER, THE ONLY OPTION YOU HAVE IS TO PRESS SHUT DOWN AND PRESS CANCEL TO GET...
  6. WHY IS THIS STILL IGNORED AND NOT FIXED? WINDOWS 11 CRASHES WHEN THE GAME / PROGRAM CRASHES

WHY IS THIS STILL IGNORED AND NOT FIXED? WINDOWS 11 CRASHES WHEN THE GAME / PROGRAM CRASHES: THE PC IS DENYING ME ACCESS TO CLOSE A PROGRAM OR GAME DURING A CRASH , SOME TIMES TASKMANAGER DOES NOT WORK IN SAID CRASH, EVEN THE MOUSE CURSOR ACTIVATES THE CRASHED GAME SCREEN BYE BYE TASK MANAGER, THE ONLY OPTION YOU HAVE IS TO PRESS SHUT DOWN AND PRESS CANCEL TO GET...
  7. Why do all the office and other services still start when Windows 11 is in game mode?

Why do all the office and other services still start when Windows 11 is in game mode?: I have been looking through the services still starting when my machine boots in game mode. Why are all these services, like office and Microsoft Edge 1/2 GB or memory still starting? Why wouldn't game mode be something where only the minimum services related to, like say...
  8. Error 1060 when starting Gaming Services

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error 1060 when starting Gaming Services: Gaming Services has two entries in the services application. One of them is able to run, but the other one gives me Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service. I've tried reinstalling Gaming Services as well as repairing/resetting it. Any help...
  9. Error 1060 when starting Gaming Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1060 when starting Gaming Services: Gaming Services has two entries in the services application. One of them is able to run, but the other one gives me Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service. I've tried reinstalling Gaming Services as well as repairing/resetting it. Any help...
  10. Error 1060 when starting Gaming Services