Windows 10: Why do bluetooth headsets show as two devices?

Discus and support Why do bluetooth headsets show as two devices? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It doesn't make a big difference just wondering why it is showing as two. I initially set the audio to the wrong one and it was tinny until I set it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cake5, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Cake5 Win User

Why do bluetooth headsets show as two devices?

It doesn't make a big difference just wondering why it is showing as two. I initially set the audio to the wrong one and it was tinny until I set it to the correct one.

:)

Cake5, Jul 10, 2018

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: quote] in Bluetooth Headsets | eBay Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Exerosis Win User
    Bluetooth Device Not Showing

I have an LG HBS1100 Bluetooth headset that I would like to pair with my PC. Usually(on my laptop) when the headset is in pairing mode it shows up as two devices. LG HBS1100_BLE and LG HBS1100 if you attempt to pair to the _BLE device windows says "something didn't work" however it pairs just fine to the other device. Having just finished building a new desktop I sys-prepped and cloned my laptops harddrive and booted that on my desktop. After installing the Bluetooth drivers, the list of paired devices from the laptop is still here, but it won't connect to any of the devices(not surprised). I clicked remove device on HBS1100 and windows said 'Remove failed' after trying again it removed the device just fine. The issue is, now for some reason it no longer detects HBS1100, but it does detect HBS1100_BLE just fine. I tried going back to my laptop to make sure it isn't the headset, and it pairs with the laptop just fine. I also reinstalled the Bluetooth drivers on the desktop which didn't help. Any ideas?

Thank you very much ~

Exerosis, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Why do bluetooth headsets show as two devices?

My bluetooth headset isn't listed in the playback devices list.

Original Title: Bluetooth device in playback devices list Windows 10.

I want to connect my Bose headset to my computer. The Bluetooth device list show them as paired. However my headset isn't listed in the playback devices list; so, I my computer can't send sound to my headset. How can I get my headset added to the playback
    devices list?

Dan.Anderson.9308, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Why do bluetooth headsets show as two devices?

1. Why do bluetooth headsets show as two devices? - Similar Threads - Why bluetooth headsets

2. Why does Windows 11 not display two options for Bluetooth devices, specifically "headset...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 11 not display two options for Bluetooth devices, specifically "headset...: In Windows 10, both 'headset stereo' and 'headset handsfree' were available for bluetooth headsets. However, in Windows 11, these options are not displayed any more. Is there a way to switch between these two options during a call or while listening to music in Windows 11?...
  3. Why does Windows 11 not display two options for Bluetooth devices, specifically "headset...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows 11 not display two options for Bluetooth devices, specifically "headset...: In Windows 10, both 'headset stereo' and 'headset handsfree' were available for bluetooth headsets. However, in Windows 11, these options are not displayed any more. Is there a way to switch between these two options during a call or while listening to music in Windows 11?...
  4. Bluetooth Headset Not Showing Up As A Playback Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset Not Showing Up As A Playback Device: I just got a new LG HBS-SL5 bluetooth headset that connects to my PC but the PC does not seem to recognize them as an audio device. I cannot use them for audio or as a mic. I have tried updating the driver, unpairing and repairing, and rebooting both the headset and PC. I...
  5. Bluetooth earphones showing as two devices.

Bluetooth earphones showing as two devices.: If I connect my Bluetooth earphones to my laptop, it shows up as two devices. But the audio gets separated. e.g. I used the Stereo to play music or YouTube on one tab, works fine, then if join in on a discord call or a zoom conference, my Spotify or YouTube audio just...
  6. Bluetooth Headset is connected but not showing in devices in Windows 10

Bluetooth Headset is connected but not showing in devices in Windows 10: Whenever i open bluetooth, my bluetooth headset is automatically getting connected but it is not showing in devices. Also if i open bluetooth of my mobile device, then the headset automatically disconnects from my laptop and connected to mobile. As i can see in the device...
  7. Bluetooth Headset showing up as Other Devices and not in Audio

Bluetooth Headset showing up as Other Devices and not in Audio: Hi there! So i have recently connected my Sony WH-XB900N Headset to my laptop and it connected as a headphone, meaning that the mic that I was still using was my laptop mic. I was tinkering around with the settings by updating drivers and deleting the headset and trying...
  8. Why the hassle of headset and headphones for Bluetooth devices?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why the hassle of headset and headphones for Bluetooth devices?: I recently bought a Sony - WH-1000XM3. The device show up two options as output device - headphones and headset. Everything works great when I use it in headphones mode. But for some reason if I want to use the inbuilt mic in any app say steam, I need to switch both input...
  9. Why device manager showing two audio devices?

Why device manager showing two audio devices?: Why device manager showing two audio devices? Nothing connected to laptop. Laptop is not docked. [ATTACH] ThinkPad T490 Microsoft Windows 10 Pro X64...
  10. Two bluetooth headsets at once?

Two bluetooth headsets at once?: Hi, I recently got some BT earbuds with an integrated microphone and I wanted to use it for gaming sessions (talk and listen at the same time). I soon discovered that in order to do that, the listening quality must drop dramatically (can't use it both ways unless the heaset...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. headset bloetooth as 2 devices

2. bluetooth headset showing 2 devices