Windows 10: Why do calendar dates set appear as double on calendar display

Discus and support Why do calendar dates set appear as double on calendar display in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Calendar set dates appear TWICE on the calendar. Why? What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kurt P. Pidduck, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Why do calendar dates set appear as double on calendar display

Calendar set dates appear TWICE on the calendar. Why? What can I do?

:)

Kurt P. Pidduck, Oct 30, 2019
  2. DavidG Win User

Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing

My Calendar notifications have stopped working.
    The Calendar App is working fine and I have no problem adding events.
    When I navigate to Settings > System > Notifications the Calendar App does not appear. See screen shot below.
    I am used to relying on the Calendar notifications or reminders, any suggestions are appreciated.

Why do calendar dates set appear as double on  calendar display [​IMG]

DavidG, Oct 30, 2019
  3. e-mermer Win User
    Monthly view of calendar displays the date and month twice in Outlook

Thank You....Problem Solved!!!

e-mermer, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Jeddie Win User

Why do calendar dates set appear as double on calendar display

How Change Date Format in Calendar

Hi

I am using the Calender app (not the flyup calendar from the task bar). The one found in Start> Calendar.

The format of the dates in the calendar are US ie 1st August is displayed as 8/1.
    Since I'm in Australia, I prefer to see 1/8.

All other date setting in my Windows (eg Task bar clock, File Explorer etc) correctly show the Australian format.

So why doesn't my calendar use my windows format?
    Is it possible to change the format of Calendar?

Jeddie, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Why do calendar dates set appear as double on calendar display

1. Why do calendar dates set appear as double on calendar display - Similar Threads - Why calendar dates

2. calendar settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    calendar settings: I have Chinese character in my calendar. I want to remove them. I have Windows 11 as well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-settings/9141a8c1-dc2d-4a5d-8541-7b9b04348b50
  3. calendar settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    calendar settings: I have Chinese character in my calendar. I want to remove them. I have Windows 11 as well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-settings/9141a8c1-dc2d-4a5d-8541-7b9b04348b50
  4. calendar settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. calendar settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    calendar settings: My friend searching something in my settings and accidentally made some mistakes. I have Chinese character in my calendar. I want to remove them and I don't know how and I don't want to mess settings as well. I have Windows 11....
  6. calendar settings

calendar settings: My friend searching something in my settings and accidentally made some mistakes. I have Chinese character in my calendar. I want to remove them and I don't know how and I don't want to mess settings as well. I have Windows 11....
  7. Calendar settings

Calendar settings: Hello. Can i get some assistance to set up a meeting scheduled in a different time zone from mine. The meeting is set at 20:00 GMT +8 on Tuesday , what will be the set time in West Africa ? and how can i save it in my calendar...
  8. Calendar settings

Calendar settings: I am trying to colour code my calendar entries on my laptop. I saw and earlier feed that reported MS had stopped this function on Windows 10. The advice given was to change the colour on the online version of the calendar. I went there. My online calendar is empty ... but my...
  9. Set Facebook Calendar To Windows Calendar.

Set Facebook Calendar To Windows Calendar.: How do you put Facebook calendar in to windows calendar. ***Edited Original Title From: Calender*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-facebook-calendar-to-windows-calendar/b45984fc-2232-43b4-b2bf-f2188bd24969
  10. MS Windows 10 Calendar display date

MS Windows 10 Calendar display date: When displaying the Calendar by Month as well as Week etc. The date displayed shows the day number twice. Once enlarged and again in a smaller Font size. I believe the larger value should be the Month otherwise don't display it. This causes an issue when scrolling through...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does calendar dates change