Windows 10: Why do create a new account require email for Win 10?

Discus and support Why do create a new account require email for Win 10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Win10 is pre-installed for my new notebook, for the first time to create user, Win 10 does not require any email, but after I reset factory setting and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by oemSoft, Oct 5, 2019.

1. oemSoft Win User

Why do create a new account require email for Win 10?

Win10 is pre-installed for my new notebook, for the first time to create user, Win 10 does not require any email, but after I reset factory setting and install Win 10, it requires email for new account. I would like to know on how to create user without requiring email for Win 10.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions

:)

oemSoft, Oct 5, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Oct 5, 2019
  3. Unable to create new User account

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you logged in with a Microsoft account or Local account?

• Are you trying to create new user account using Administrator account?
    I suggest you to run SFC scan.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files

Run the System File Checker (SFC) scan to fix any corrupted files. Follow these steps:

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833?wa=wsignin1.0

Please get back to us with the information required, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Bastet Win User

Accounts-Your email and accounts: Attention required - but what?

I have had that error when adding an email account which has 2-step authentication, I required an app specific password, once entered the error message disappeared.

Bastet, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Why do create a new account require email for Win 10? - Similar Threads - Why create account

2. New email for account - can’t create pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New email for account - can’t create pin: So I changed my Microsoft email and phone number - now when trying to log in to my Hp laptop it still has my old email which is no longer associated with the account. When I try to log in with my current email for the account it wants me to create a pin, but everytime it says...
  3. New email for account - can’t create pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New email for account - can’t create pin: So I changed my Microsoft email and phone number - now when trying to log in to my Hp laptop it still has my old email which is no longer associated with the account. When I try to log in with my current email for the account it wants me to create a pin, but everytime it says...
  4. creating a new email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    creating a new email: I'm trying to create a new email, then I get to a page where it says "enter the code sent to"... the new email I'm trying to make... But I can't access the code because the email doesn't exist yet, could someone help me figure this out because it's really stressful....
  5. creating a new email

creating a new email: I'm trying to create a new email, then I get to a page where it says "enter the code sent to"... the new email I'm trying to make... But I can't access the code because the email doesn't exist yet, could someone help me figure this out because it's really stressful....
  6. Forced to create a new email and account on windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Forced to create a new email and account on windows 10: Hi everyone,My mother recently bought a new laptop and I told her we would work together to get it working for her. She did a bunch of stuff without me and doesn't know what she did but the new computer forced her to create a new email/user account. I am trying to figure out...
  7. Forced to create a new email and account on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forced to create a new email and account on windows 10: Hi everyone,My mother recently bought a new laptop and I told her we would work together to get it working for her. She did a bunch of stuff without me and doesn't know what she did but the new computer forced her to create a new email/user account. I am trying to figure out...
  8. Forced to create a new email and account on windows 10

9. How do I create a new account with the same email as the old one?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I create a new account with the same email as the old one?: My microsoft account language is set to Thai, and I would like it to be English. Browsing the threads, it looks like this is not possible, and I'm not the only one who has had this problem. I can set the display language, but all emails, including security emails, are sent in...
  10. Attention required for email account

Attention required for email account: Hello! I have setup multiple email accounts and this is the only one that is giving me trouble. It's a "Yahoo" account and every time I enter my credentials it will connect, show me my new emails and then about 1 minute later it is back to saying "Attention Required" and...