Windows 10: Why do deleted video files leave a link with a globe next to it? When you delete a file...

Discus and support Why do deleted video files leave a link with a globe next to it? When you delete a file... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It's all up there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EatME_450, Apr 14, 2020.

1. EatME_450 Win User

Why do deleted video files leave a link with a globe next to it? When you delete a file...

It's all up there

:)

EatME_450, Apr 14, 2020
  2. macbeth Win User

Cannot delete files in Temp

There are a few files that i cant delete in
    C:\Documents and Settings\1st User\Local Settings\Temp
    which are ~DF567B.tmp, ~DFB71E.tmp, ~ROMFN_000007A8 and Perflib_Perfdata_7a8.dat. And some times there are a few more.
    What are these files and why cant they be deleted?

macbeth, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    BAT File That Deletes Files Below Specific Size

@travva : Doesn't your script delete all files in a directory that are over 1MB in size?

Shouldnt that line be .... for %%j in (*) do if %%~zj lss 10000 del %%j ... to delete files smaller than 10k ?

Kreij, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Why do deleted video files leave a link with a globe next to it? When you delete a file...

Cant Delete Files From Desktop

Well, ran into a weird bug with vista, for some reason i cant delete files from desktop, this normaly happens to .exe files, the ONLY fix seems to be to KILL explorer.exe, and delete the file, then restat explorer, anybody got any idea why this happens?

Rebo&Zooty, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Why do deleted video files leave a link with a globe next to it? When you delete a file...

1. Why do deleted video files leave a link with a globe next to it? When you delete a file... - Similar Threads - Why deleted video

2. Can't Delete Video File?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Delete Video File?: I can't delete a video file I downloaded. When I click delete or drag to the recycle bin, I get a window that gets stuck at "Preparing to Recycle" and nothing happens. I can't even delete the folder it is in.I tried FileAssasin on the file and it just crashes. I checked...
  3. Can't Delete Video File?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Delete Video File?: I can't delete a video file I downloaded. When I click delete or drag to the recycle bin, I get a window that gets stuck at "Preparing to Recycle" and nothing happens. I can't even delete the folder it is in.I tried FileAssasin on the file and it just crashes. I checked...
  4. when do waasmedic files delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when do waasmedic files delete: hi when i saw waasmedic file right now some disappeared. how did it get removed and when do they get removed just asking https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-do-waasmedic-files-delete/9bd6b9f3-6cac-4980-9370-7b4cc37dc0fd
  5. when do waasmedic files delete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when do waasmedic files delete: hi when i saw waasmedic file right now some disappeared. how did it get removed and when do they get removed just asking https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-do-waasmedic-files-delete/9bd6b9f3-6cac-4980-9370-7b4cc37dc0fd
  6. when do waasmedic files delete

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Deleting a video file

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleting a video file: Hello,In previous windows versions, deleting a video clip, there was a thumbnail of the video in the "delete" window. Since the last upgrade, when deleting a video, there is only an icon, please see attached screenshot.Is it possible to get this back ?It is just a matter of...
  8. Can’t delete video file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t delete video file: I recorded a stream I was doing in amazing quality and it went for 7 hours and the file is now 456GB apparently and it’s not letting me delete it, can some help? submitted by /u/SpottyYT-SS [link] [comments]...
  9. How do I delete a video file?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I delete a video file?: As the title above says how do I do it? submitted by /u/DarBTS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fpbczw/how_do_i_delete_a_video_file/
  10. Delete File Link

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete File Link: I have just had the AU from windows, and when I try to open a file that is pinned to file explorer on the taskbar I get this error. I can click delete, but it doesn't, and I can click 'unpin from list', but it won't. I can create another link to this file in the list but...