Windows 10: Why do Downloads Obliterate my Bandwidth?

Discus and support Why do Downloads Obliterate my Bandwidth? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChowderPanda [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dz8xoz/why_do_downloads_obliterate_my_bandwidth/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ChowderPanda, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Why do Downloads Obliterate my Bandwidth?

/u/ChowderPanda, Nov 20, 2019
  2. NinjaNife Win User

IP Address Bandwidth Monitor

I am looking for a bandwidth monitor that tells me how much bandwidth each IP connected to my server is sending/receiving (preferably listed in Mbits). I currently have Netlimiter 2 Pro, but that only does bandwidth monitoring by process (it lists IPs but doesn't tell how much bandwidth each one is using). It would need to run on Windows Server 2003 and not have any web-based requirements (it is not a webserver so can't support a webpage-type monitor). Does anyone know how to do this? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Brendan "NinjaNife" West

NinjaNife, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Again... limited bandwidth and Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Bandwidth is provided by your ISP, you need to contact your ISP for Bandwidth.
    Refer the link below.

How to: Upgrade to Windows 10 if you are on a slow or metered Internet connection?

• I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.
    Windows 10 upgrade: How-to information on scheduling and notifications.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3095675

• Yes you can download the Windows 10 ISO and install it on any System.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Why do Downloads Obliterate my Bandwidth?

Win 10 Home download bandwidth issues

Appreciate the suggestions but wish Microsoft would consider how this effects sat based isp users. Not only are 3GB+ downloads extremely slow and error prone but frequently invoke usage penalties. It appears the Win10 download, cloud use, and updates all assume high bandwidth use as a given.
    Microsoft should have the mail option instead of inconveniencing family and friends.

UgashikBob, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

Why do Downloads Obliterate my Bandwidth?

1. Why do Downloads Obliterate my Bandwidth? - Similar Threads - Why Downloads Obliterate

2. I want Copilot to be OBLITERATED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want Copilot to be OBLITERATED: Let me be very clear here. I don't want to disable the Copilot button. I don't want to disable Copilot for some users. I want Copilot to be completely removed from my computer. I did not give Microsoft my permission to install it on my computer and I demand a way to remove...
  3. I want Copilot to be OBLITERATED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want Copilot to be OBLITERATED: Let me be very clear here. I don't want to disable the Copilot button. I don't want to disable Copilot for some users. I want Copilot to be completely removed from my computer. I did not give Microsoft my permission to install it on my computer and I demand a way to remove...
  4. I want Copilot to be OBLITERATED

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Download speeds not meeting actual internet bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download speeds not meeting actual internet bandwidth: Hi,I am currently experiencing issues with download speeds on my desktop. Internet speeds have been a problem for quite some time now, and I figured it was due to my PC being connected via WI-FI. However, today I took the effort to run ethernet to my room, but download speeds...
  6. Download speeds not meeting actual internet bandwidth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download speeds not meeting actual internet bandwidth: Hi,I am currently experiencing issues with download speeds on my desktop. Internet speeds have been a problem for quite some time now, and I figured it was due to my PC being connected via WI-FI. However, today I took the effort to run ethernet to my room, but download speeds...
  7. Why is this in my downloads and what do i do???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is this in my downloads and what do i do???: So for some reason there is a file called Microsoft Win32 Registry dll and some Xceed dll file in my downloads, i dont know if to delete them or call dell so can someone help me....
  8. Why does Delivery Optimization take 90% of my bandwidth?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does Delivery Optimization take 90% of my bandwidth?: My roommate has had a wired connection to his pc for the last couple months now. He had delivery optimization on, and it took 90% of the bandwidth most of the time every day. He just disabled it and we are all sharing bandwidth evenly now. Why do you have this feature on by...
  9. bandwidth

bandwidth: why my bandwidth is not showing up 5ghz even though driver do support. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bandwidth/c4927a5e-257f-439f-a9a4-ba54703b9e7f
  10. Win 10 Home download bandwidth issues

Win 10 Home download bandwidth issues: We live in a very remote area and our sat based isp has heavy bandwidth restrictions besides being slow and overpriced. Have attempted the 3GB upgrade download twice unsuccessfully. Are there any other options to obtaining the upgrade? 50422