Windows 10: Why do I automatically enter the BIOS interface to update the BIOS when the update is...

Discus and support Why do I automatically enter the BIOS interface to update the BIOS when the update is... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; can you help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by wkq, Sep 15, 2020.

1. WKQ
    wkq Win User

Why do I automatically enter the BIOS interface to update the BIOS when the update is...

can you help me

:)

2. BIOS update

i have momo GA-945PL-S3P(rev. 6.6) BIOS version (f4)
    when i look in gigabyte website i found f5,f6,f7,f8 BIOS versions for my momo.
    do i need to update my BIOS version ?
    if i have to update, shall i install the last one (f8 ) or install each one ?
    is it risky to update my BIOS version because i have no experience in bois update , is there easy step to update my bois?

lover_pharaoh2002, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Should I update bios?

Lol, there is still so many myths about flashing bios and people actually believe in them. People, this is 2018, not 1998, bios updates are easy and when file is provided by manufacturer themselves then they do RMA gpus, motherboards, mice and all other devices which failed during flashing.

spectatorx, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Why do I automatically enter the BIOS interface to update the BIOS when the update is...

Should I update bios?

I would read the warranty before doing anything. If the manufacturer finds out you did something not on their approved list of steps,for example using a program they didn't list, or a bios, etc, they can treat your video card rma like you threw it against the wall , because if something goes wrong and you didn't follow their steps exactly ,it was damaged through human error and they're not likely going to be obligated to cover it warranty wise. I don't know for sure, I just advocate that you check first , and I also advocate that you verify that it's an actual update ,because very rarely do manufacturers release updates for gpu bios'. And they most certainly wont cover a GPU "update" if its a bios file written by some dude in the Ukraine, it has to be a set process, they have predetermined often.

jboydgolfer, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Why do I automatically enter the BIOS interface to update the BIOS when the update is...

1. Why do I automatically enter the BIOS interface to update the BIOS when the update is... - Similar Threads - Why automatically enter

2. BSOD and then automatically enter BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and then automatically enter BIOS: When I'm using laptop and it's random BSOD then restart and enter BIOS EZ Flash Utility it's like this everyday. But I can get back into Windows by saving and exiting :...
  3. BSOD and then automatically enter BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and then automatically enter BIOS: When I'm using laptop and it's random BSOD then restart and enter BIOS EZ Flash Utility it's like this everyday. But I can get back into Windows by saving and exiting :...
  4. BSOD and then automatically enter BIOS

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I update BIOS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update BIOS?: Hello.I'm using a computer with BIOS A03. If I want to upgrade to a new processor like AMD, do I need to update the BIOS? how do I update it?And if I update the BIOS, does it corrupt and slows down my computer.I'm using a Dell Optiplex 2009 version, Optiplex 760I'm afraid...
  6. How do I update BIOS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I update BIOS?: Hello.I'm using a computer with BIOS A03. If I want to upgrade to a new processor like AMD, do I need to update the BIOS? how do I update it?And if I update the BIOS, does it corrupt and slows down my computer.I'm using a Dell Optiplex 2009 version, Optiplex 760I'm afraid...
  7. How do I update BIOS?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Unable to boot, nor enter safe mode, and it automatically enters BIOS setup. Exiting BIOS...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to boot, nor enter safe mode, and it automatically enters BIOS setup. Exiting BIOS...: As mentioned in the title, I'm in absolute shit show. The pc ran well hours ago and now suddenly I'm in this situation. I did install any softwares whatsover and did not recall doing any windows update. Please, if anyone knows what may have been the cause and how to fix it...
  9. Is an automatic BIOS update on boot normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is an automatic BIOS update on boot normal?: Turned my computer on today and HP spent the next 15 minutes updating my BIOS. I was under the impression that this is something you should be careful doing. As in, 'back up all your data prior' careful. My security pin also ceased to work afterwards and had to be reset. Are...
  10. DELL & BIOS update - should I update BIOS?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DELL & BIOS update - should I update BIOS?: Hello, I have a Dell desktop XPS 8900, running the latest version (1903) of Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit . My new monitor is not detecting my display port cable, so I am using DVI. (The old monitor from 2007 didn't have a DP option.) I decided to check and see if I needed new...