Windows 10: Why do I drag the file and it freezes?

Discus and support Why do I drag the file and it freezes? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I drag a file in Windows, it freezes after a few seconds And it bothers me a lot. I updated Windows and ran all the Windows CMD repair codes. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mohammad_Kafami, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Why do I drag the file and it freezes?

When I drag a file in Windows, it freezes after a few seconds And it bothers me a lot. I updated Windows and ran all the Windows CMD repair codes. I did most of the solutions, but it's not resolved, what should I do? My Windows 10 is the latest version.please help me

:)

Mohammad_Kafami, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Why do I drag the file and it freezes?

1. Why do I drag the file and it freezes? - Similar Threads - Why drag file

2. Why do I drag the file and it freezes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I drag the file and it freezes?: When I drag a file in Windows, it freezes after a few seconds And it bothers me a lot. I updated Windows and ran all the Windows CMD repair codes. I did most of the solutions, but it's not resolved, what should I do? My Windows 10 is the latest version.please help me...
  3. Why do I drag the file and it freezes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I drag the file and it freezes?: When I drag a file in Windows, it freezes after a few seconds And it bothers me a lot. I updated Windows and ran all the Windows CMD repair codes. I did most of the solutions, but it's not resolved, what should I do? My Windows 10 is the latest version.please help me...
  4. Why can't I drag in Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I drag in Taskbar?: So I've reinstalled Windows but keeping my files a month ago, and after reinstalling all my apps the dragging ONLY in Taskbar won't work when you drag an app in the taskbar, before reinstalling everything was working. I've noticed that when I try to select a text it deselects...
  5. Why can't I drag in Taskbar?

Why can't I drag in Taskbar?: So I've reinstalled Windows but keeping my files a month ago, and after reinstalling all my apps the dragging ONLY in Taskbar won't work when you drag an app in the taskbar, before reinstalling everything was working. I've noticed that when I try to select a text it deselects...
  6. Why can't I drag in Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Drag and drop freezing files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drag and drop freezing files: Same problem as hereNew tab reddit.comWhat i do:1 Repair windows files2 Recovery windows3 update windows4 Reset windows5 Custon install windows6 Full wipe and then install windows.7 Full clean install and then reset for "factory" windows...NOTHING... Please help...
  8. Drag and drop freezing files

Drag and drop freezing files: Same problem as hereNew tab reddit.comWhat i do:1 Repair windows files2 Recovery windows3 update windows4 Reset windows5 Custon install windows6 Full wipe and then install windows.7 Full clean install and then reset for "factory" windows...NOTHING... Please help...
  9. Why does my desktop do this when I drag the mouse button?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my desktop do this when I drag the mouse button?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rpham2234 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l9f25h/why_does_my_desktop_do_this_when_i_drag_the_mouse/
  10. Windows Explorer freezes for a few seconds whenever I drag files out of the window

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Explorer freezes for a few seconds whenever I drag files out of the window: I’ve been trying to drag and drop files out of the windows explorer window and the pc stops being responsive and freezes up,after it stops freezing it goes back to normal without it completing theaction and it leaves a screen burn there. submitted by /u/sunyoid [link]...