Windows 10: Why do I find my sound setings disconnected?

Discus and support Why do I find my sound setings disconnected? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm fairly simple guy. I have listened to music on my Windows PC since long before WIN 10 was forced on users after many music services came and went,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Personal2U, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Why do I find my sound setings disconnected?

I'm fairly simple guy. I have listened to music on my Windows PC since long before WIN 10 was forced on users after many music services came and went, and Microsoft lost out to rivals like Apple. I've seen many bewildering developments from MS over the past few years (i.e., inability to sell mobile telephones and unable to bring a mobile OS System (hint: you were catching up from your own Directors' decisions NOT to build a MOBILE OS. MS Windows, a public utility business, spent time and money and momentum - trying to keep users tied-down and began punishing users who wanted to switch to more useful mobile OS products like those developed by Apple, Google, Amazon, etc. I am constantly being punished by Microsoft in the form of hijacking memory and adapters or my entire computer, its audio and communications devices are stolen to help develop products and services like Hot Spots Anywhere for service providers like Verizon, Comcast, ATT, etc. They deny you and they deny me the use of my computer. I only want to listen to my music on the audio systems I own, but I am harassed by disconnected speakers, loss of drivers, discontinuing function in Windows and building up a incompatibility matrix to force more purchases and repairs and ultimkately dispose of the useless systems for a new machine and new headaches. I believe the Europeans who tell of this consumer "terror" AS DESIGNED IN. CAN SOMBODY EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT I HAVE TG DO TO USE MY AUDIO SYSTEM WITHOUT IT CONSTANTLYH FAILING? WHY IN THE h*ll CAN'T I DEPEND ON MY SPEAKERS BEING INSTALLED, CONNECTED, AND WORKING WITHOUT ANY REPROGRAMMING WHEN I JUST WANT TO PLAY A SONG? WHAT EXACT STEPS SHOULD A USER LIKE ME CAN TAKE TO INSURE FUNCTIONABILITY? I DIDN'T WANT TO BE A INSIDER, OR A DEVELOPER OR JOIN SOME WASTE OF TIME TESTING BETA VERSIONS OF JUNK. DON 'T YOU ALL SEE

:)

Personal2U, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Remon Ont Win User

connect/disconnect sounds

Thank you for the information.

If the connect/disconnect sounds is only happening when playing an specific game, It might be a game app or a driver issue. we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if the problem persists. Check the steps provided below:

• Open the Start menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System on the Settings menu.
    • Select Apps & features from the left pane. ...
    • Select an app you wish to uninstall.
    • Click the Uninstall button that appears.

Make sure also that your device software drivers are updated.

Post back with the result.

Remon Ont, Nov 28, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Why do I find my sound setings disconnected? :p

cadaveca, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Why do I find my sound setings disconnected?

connect/disconnect sounds

Hi,

The issue with connect/disconnect sounds could be due to the following:

• USB hub problem.
    • Loose mouse, keyboard, monitor or USB connector
    • Outdated software drivers
    • Sound settings

We would like to know more information:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you checked if your devices are plugged/connected properly to your computer?
    • Is the issue happening when playing an specific game only?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Why do I find my sound setings disconnected?

1. Why do I find my sound setings disconnected? - Similar Threads - Why find sound

2. how do i find a drive that i disconnected?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i find a drive that i disconnected?: i have accidentally disconnect a drive that needed internet and now i cannot locate it in the computer please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-a-drive-that-i-disconnected/f2ea910e-3859-4a1f-bddb-ce631ef17f50
  3. how do i find a drive that i disconnected?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i find a drive that i disconnected?: i have accidentally disconnect a drive that needed internet and now i cannot locate it in the computer please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-a-drive-that-i-disconnected/f2ea910e-3859-4a1f-bddb-ce631ef17f50
  4. wont stop playing the disconnect sound why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wont stop playing the disconnect sound why?: Everything works perfect on my computer but every 2 seconds I get the disconnect sound. I have tried unplugging everything that goes to my pc but still sound, restarting my computer but nothing is working. The only way I have been able to not go crazy is by right clicking the...
  5. wont stop playing the disconnect sound why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wont stop playing the disconnect sound why?: Everything works perfect on my computer but every 2 seconds I get the disconnect sound. I have tried unplugging everything that goes to my pc but still sound, restarting my computer but nothing is working. The only way I have been able to not go crazy is by right clicking the...
  6. Windows setings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows setings: Merhaba,benim sorunum windows 7 Ultimate SP1 yüklüyken herhangi bir sorunum yokken oluştu ve sonrasında devam etti halende aynı sorun devam ediyor bir çok şey denedim ancak sonuç alamadım sizlere danışmak istedim umarım yardımcı olabilirsiniz bir de anakartımın üreticisine...
  7. Why do my Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why do my Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting?: I have a pair of Bose Sound link headphones and a modern PC with a Bluetooth 4.0 USB from Pluggable. The headphones are fully charged, and I'm using them within 1 meter of the PC yet they disconnect after 15 minutes or so. If I press the connect button they reconnect...
  8. Key Setings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Key Setings: How can I Download or Instal ''FN'' Key .. Idk how can I make that Key FN run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-setings/a6e0150d-1783-4677-915b-75a977c0dc95
  9. wifi seting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi seting: how to reset wifi from public to private after last update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-seting/696c24e2-0be6-437d-b778-832e1dcf5269
  10. Why do I have to disconnect and reconnect to my network to connect to it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do I have to disconnect and reconnect to my network to connect to it?: Every time I start up my computer, it will either not show any networks; connect to my home network but I can't access the internet; or it'll connect and I'll have access only for the connection to suddenly drop with no explanation. I have to manually turn off my computers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what doe I do when the ound disconcted

2. why are my sounds disconnected

3. my audo got disconnected