Windows 10: Why do I get a "Activate Windows" message every week or so?

Discus and support Why do I get a "Activate Windows" message every week or so? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 when Windows 10 first came out. It was a free update from Microsoft. In the last 6 months I get a message to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Irishlass98, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Why do I get a "Activate Windows" message every week or so?

I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 when Windows 10 first came out. It was a free update from Microsoft. In the last 6 months I get a message to activate Windows. I did this a few weeks ago. What is going on? I did have an update today.

:)

Irishlass98, Mar 13, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 13, 2019
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Why do I get a "Activate Windows" message every week or so?

Activate Windows

Hi Justin,

Corrupted update components could be one of the several factors why you are experiencing a continuous loop after updating. If you are getting a message that says you need to activate Windows, we suggest checking this
    article and follow the steps listed under
    Activating after reinstalling Windows 10.

Let us know if the above solutions work for you or if you need additional assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Why do I get a "Activate Windows" message every week or so?

1. Why do I get a "Activate Windows" message every week or so? - Similar Threads - Why Activate message

2. Why do i get activate windows watermark even if i've activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do i get activate windows watermark even if i've activated: As you can see in the bottom right below it still tells me to activate windows even with a license. this happens to me after i boot my computer and a hour or two later it pops up. Its starting to get annoying and I don't know what the problem is. I reinstalled Windows 10 with...
  3. Why do i get activate windows watermark even if i've activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why do i get activate windows watermark even if i've activated: As you can see in the bottom right below it still tells me to activate windows even with a license. this happens to me after i boot my computer and a hour or two later it pops up. Its starting to get annoying and I don't know what the problem is. I reinstalled Windows 10 with...
  4. windows 11 keep saying activation needed every three weeks or so

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 keep saying activation needed every three weeks or so: I got an new PC last year and it all working fine.But over the last 9 weeks every three weeks or so i get a pop up asking i need to activate windows. I run the trouble shooter that fix it but three weeks later it will come back.How do you submit a support ticket?If i flow the...
  5. windows 11 keep saying activation needed every three weeks or so

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 keep saying activation needed every three weeks or so: I got an new PC last year and it all working fine.But over the last 9 weeks every three weeks or so i get a pop up asking i need to activate windows. I run the trouble shooter that fix it but three weeks later it will come back.How do you submit a support ticket?If i flow the...
  6. Every time i open window i get this message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time i open window i get this message: Windows ® Installer. V 5.0.22621.1 msiexec /Option <Required Parameter> [Optional Parameter] Install Options </package /i> <Product.msi> Installs or configures a product /a <Product.msi> Administrative install - Installs a product on the network /j<um> <Product.msi> [/t...
  7. Every time i open window i get this message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time i open window i get this message: Windows ® Installer. V 5.0.22621.1 msiexec /Option <Required Parameter> [Optional Parameter] Install Options </package /i> <Product.msi> Installs or configures a product /a <Product.msi> Administrative install - Installs a product on the network /j<um> <Product.msi> [/t...
  8. why do I get this red window every time I sign on.

in Windows 10 Support
    why do I get this red window every time I sign on.: I have windows 10 "Check the Windows Store for more info about Xbox Game Bar." I have the option to close the window however it does not stop it from returning every time I sign on. I have deleted everything I have found on my computer regarding Xbox. I do not play Xbox....
  9. Black Screen issue every week or so

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Screen issue every week or so: Hello everyone, sorry if this is the wrong place to post, but please help me. I am having this strange issue since I upgraded my computer from Intel to Ryzen. Every week or so, if I restart my PC, I am greeted with a black screen with a loading cursor, and nothing else....
  10. Windows Defender - WHY do I get this error message after every scan??? "Page not...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender - WHY do I get this error message after every scan??? "Page not...: I am the IT Administrator. I have McAfee installed. But every once and while I run Defender and ALWAYS get this message. Defender does run and give me a clean bill of health, but this message is disturbing. BTW this happens on my 2nd laptop 1909 Windows [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why do i get activate windows message

2. Why do I get the message Product disabled?

3. i get a message that i need to activate windows

4. getting activate windows message,
  5. why do i get a message from evenson