Windows 10: why do I get blue pop up telling me I will loose windows 10

Discus and support why do I get blue pop up telling me I will loose windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; blue banner keeps coming on middle of screen telling me I will loose windows 10 & to go to settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by lynnsilcock, Dec 22, 2020.

1. why do I get blue pop up telling me I will loose windows 10

blue banner keeps coming on middle of screen telling me I will loose windows 10 & to go to settings

:)

lynnsilcock, Dec 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 22, 2020
  4. why do I get blue pop up telling me I will loose windows 10

Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

why do I get blue pop up telling me I will loose windows 10

1. why do I get blue pop up telling me I will loose windows 10 - Similar Threads - why blue pop

2. Why am I getting this pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting this pop up: The below pop up has been occurring for the last few weeks. Can anyone tell me why I am getting ti and hoiw to stop it, it it doesn't seem to have any functionality....
  3. Why am I getting this pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I getting this pop up: The below pop up has been occurring for the last few weeks. Can anyone tell me why I am getting ti and hoiw to stop it, it it doesn't seem to have any functionality....
  4. Why do I get a blank cmd Prompt pop up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I get a blank cmd Prompt pop up?: Every time I turn my laptop on, I get a blank command prompt pop up on my screen. I recently upgraded to Win 11 so it actually stays on my screen where as with Win 10 it would close itself out almost as soon as it opened up. This also will normally close out my google chrome...
  5. Why do I get a blank cmd Prompt pop up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I get a blank cmd Prompt pop up?: Every time I turn my laptop on, I get a blank command prompt pop up on my screen. I recently upgraded to Win 11 so it actually stays on my screen where as with Win 10 it would close itself out almost as soon as it opened up. This also will normally close out my google chrome...
  6. Why am i getting these pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    Why am i getting these pop ups: I keep getting pop ups on the web pages i am looking at I do not get them on my laptop. I have checked all edge settings on my laptop and set PC to same settings but it makes no difference is their any settings i should be using in win 10 that will stop this also have checked...
  7. Can anyone tell me why am I getting this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone tell me why am I getting this?: This is what I get when searching. My web results are disabled in settings, so this is really strange. submitted by /u/Zeheson [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hq7whz/can_anyone_tell_me_why_am_i_getting_this/
  8. Why do I not get a notification when I plug in an USB drive telling me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why do I not get a notification when I plug in an USB drive telling me: I have a desktop (in windows 10 home), and when I plug in an USB drive I get a notification that it was plugged into the PC with the USB name also. When I plug one into my Laptop I don't get the same notification, what needs to be done to fix this issue? 143486
  9. Why do I not get a notification when I plug in an USB drive telling me

in Windows 10 Support
    Why do I not get a notification when I plug in an USB drive telling me: I have a desktop (in windows 10 home), and when I plug in an USB drive I get a notification that it was plugged into the PC with the USB name also. When I plug one into my Laptop I don't get the same notification, what needs to be done to fix this issue? 143486
  10. I keep getting a pop up telling me there is no default mail client

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep getting a pop up telling me there is no default mail client: I have completely uninstalled office because I don't need it anymore. I have selected Windows Mail as the default mail client under settings/apps. I've also checked the registry for outlook. None of this removes the pop up. Attached is a screenshot of the popup.[IMG]...