Windows 10: Why do I get emails on my iphone before my PC

Discus and support Why do I get emails on my iphone before my PC in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have an iphone 7 and a desktop PC, the desktop uses Firefox and BT mail so does the phone which has the same email address.Why does the phone get... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by editman99, Jan 31, 2021.

1. editman99 Win User

Why do I get emails on my iphone before my PC

I have an iphone 7 and a desktop PC, the desktop uses Firefox and BT mail so does the phone which has the same email address.Why does the phone get emails hours, sometimes days before the PC ?The latest windows updates are on board.

:)

editman99, Jan 31, 2021
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Jan 31, 2021
  3. vgchat Win User
    syncing images to pc & back to iphone

Hey there I have a bit of a dilemma. I want to do this:

1. sync images from my iphone to my pc
    2. run jpegmini on the images that are now on my pc from my phone
    3. replace the existing images on the iphone and icloud with the new smaller compressed images to save space and avoid cloud conflicts with the same files with different file sizes

Surely this probably isn't as straight-forward as those steps above, right? Any feedback on what to do differently than the above or should I just stick with the above?

vgchat, Jan 31, 2021
  4. shevanel Win User

iphone, win7 and p55... uselesssssss, need help

After a couple hours of attempting to sync my daughters iphone to my pc I discovered that some people are having the same issue when using win7 - p55 and itunes..

i hate itunes so I tried poddox, annapod, xplay and still none of these will recognize that the iphone is plugged in.. although in "my pc" the iphone is listed under cameras and im able to access pics that are on the iphone..

i was hoping someone here is using p55. win7 and an iphone and could suggest a good program other than itunes to sync with.. or how to fix it using itunes.

Thanks

shevanel, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

1. Why do I get emails on my iphone before my PC - Similar Threads - Why emails iphone

2. Why am I not getting email in outlook but I'm getting it on my iphone and ipad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I not getting email in outlook but I'm getting it on my iphone and ipad.: Why am I not getting email in outlook but I'm getting it on my iphone and ipad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-not-getting-email-in-outlook-but-im/43636bac-5790-4a91-b253-7e0bcb696a9e
  3. Why am I not getting email in outlook but I'm getting it on my iphone and ipad.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I not getting email in outlook but I'm getting it on my iphone and ipad.: Why am I not getting email in outlook but I'm getting it on my iphone and ipad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-not-getting-email-in-outlook-but-im/43636bac-5790-4a91-b253-7e0bcb696a9e
  4. Why am I not getting email in outlook but I'm getting it on my iphone and ipad.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I get my yahoo emails to my phone but they do not come to my laptop, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get my yahoo emails to my phone but they do not come to my laptop, why?: All my Emails were showing up before on my laptop, now they aren't. They are all in my phone, but not on my laptop. my outlook mail comes in but not my yahoo emails....
  6. I get my yahoo emails to my phone but they do not come to my laptop, why?

I get my yahoo emails to my phone but they do not come to my laptop, why?: All my Emails were showing up before on my laptop, now they aren't. They are all in my phone, but not on my laptop. my outlook mail comes in but not my yahoo emails....
  7. Why do I need to press reset before my pc boots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I need to press reset before my pc boots: When I complete an update and restart my pc, I need to press the reset button before it will boot back into windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-need-to-press-reset-before-my-pc-boots/3fec0a03-c542-44bc-81a4-849190b5d452
  8. Why do I need to press reset before my pc boots

Why do I need to press reset before my pc boots: When I complete an update and restart my pc, I need to press the reset button before it will boot back into windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-need-to-press-reset-before-my-pc-boots/3fec0a03-c542-44bc-81a4-849190b5d452
  9. Why do I get emails on my iphone before my PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Why do I get emails on my iphone before my PC: I have an iphone 7 and a desktop PC, the desktop uses Firefox and BT mail so does the phone which has the same email address.Why does the phone get emails hours, sometimes days before the PC ?The latest windows updates are on board. 173380
  10. how do i sync my iPhone calendar to my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i sync my iPhone calendar to my PC: how do i sync my iPhone calendar to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sync-my-iphone-calendar-to-my-pc/0076fdaa-9233-4744-8e14-98d4e591ae9f