Windows 10: why do I get 'not responding' mostly when trying to edit photos in StudioNX?

Discus and support why do I get 'not responding' mostly when trying to edit photos in StudioNX? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why do I get 'not responding' mostly when trying to edit photos in StudioNX?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by simboti, Sep 27, 2022.

1. simboti Win User

why do I get 'not responding' mostly when trying to edit photos in StudioNX?

:)

simboti, Sep 27, 2022

2. Microsoft photos is not responding

Hello,

I realize that the Microsoft photos is not responding in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you able to open the photos through Windows Photo viewer or Photo App?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What exact issue are you facing with Microsoft Photos?
    Please post to us with the information above to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 27, 2022
  3. Photos / Edit Stopped Working

This seems to be a hiccup with the application's software. What you can try is to do the following steps which will reset the internal state of the Photo app:

• Press Windows button + R.
    • Type: %appdata%\..\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState
    • Delete all the contents of that folder

Let us know if this suggestion helped.

Regene Jos, Sep 27, 2022
  4. why do I get 'not responding' mostly when trying to edit photos in StudioNX?

How do I get the edited photos from 10 Photos app to change on the hard drive?

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check the behavior:

• Go to the folder in hard drive.
    • Right click on the photo you want to edit.
    • Click on Open with and select
      photos
      (To open that particular photo in Windows 10 photos app).
    • Make some changes in the photo and click on
      save
    • Now go back to the folder and check the if you see the changes you made.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

1. why do I get 'not responding' mostly when trying to edit photos in StudioNX? - Similar Threads - why 'not responding'

2. Why do I get this when trying to view Memories?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I get this when trying to view Memories?: Why do I get this when trying to view app OneDrive Memories? The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication attempts.Is there a step-by-step fix for this from repeating rendering?Please advise. Thank youMSgt Armando Ortiz USMC sends...
  3. Why do I get this when trying to view Memories?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I get this when trying to view Memories?: Why do I get this when trying to view app OneDrive Memories? The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication attempts.Is there a step-by-step fix for this from repeating rendering?Please advise. Thank youMSgt Armando Ortiz USMC sends...
  4. Why do I get no sound when trying to play itunes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I get no sound when trying to play itunes?: I installed itues and I get no sound when I try to play a song, I do diagnostic tests and I do get beeps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-get-no-sound-when-trying-to-play-itunes/cfd8a4d8-e711-4295-bbae-571b9bbae2f0
  5. Why do I get no sound when trying to play itunes?

Why do I get no sound when trying to play itunes?: I installed itues and I get no sound when I try to play a song, I do diagnostic tests and I do get beeps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-get-no-sound-when-trying-to-play-itunes/cfd8a4d8-e711-4295-bbae-571b9bbae2f0
  6. why do I get 'not responding' mostly when trying to edit photos in StudioNX?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do I get 'not responding' mostly when trying to edit photos in StudioNX?: why do I get 'not responding' mostly when trying to edit photos in StudioNX? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-get-not-responding-mostly-when-trying-to/db2b3b54-ac98-4234-ab19-32a16f699c58
  7. why do I get 'not responding' mostly when trying to edit photos in StudioNX?

why do I get 'not responding' mostly when trying to edit photos in StudioNX?: why do I get 'not responding' mostly when trying to edit photos in StudioNX? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-get-not-responding-mostly-when-trying-to/db2b3b54-ac98-4234-ab19-32a16f699c58
  8. Photos App Closes When I Try to Edit Video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos App Closes When I Try to Edit Video: Hi,I can open a video file in Photos App. However, when I try to cut the video, the aplication window simply closes. I have already uninstall Photos App and installed again, and the problem remains.I have already used Advanced Options at Aplications and Resources Redefine and...
  9. Photos App Closes When I Try to Edit Video

Photos App Closes When I Try to Edit Video: Hi,I can open a video file in Photos App. However, when I try to cut the video, the aplication window simply closes. I have already uninstall Photos App and installed again, and the problem remains.I have already used Advanced Options at Aplications and Resources Redefine and...
  10. why do i keep getting this when i try to fix something

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why do i keep getting this when i try to fix something: 1. You are using a proxy that is known to send automated requests to Microsoft. Check with your network administrator if there is any proxy and what User-Agent they are sending in the request header. 2. Your request pattern matches an automated process. To eliminate, reduce...