Windows 10: Why do I get stuck on the loading screen, but only when I restart the PC?

Discus and support Why do I get stuck on the loading screen, but only when I restart the PC? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I've been dealing with this problem for awhile now and I'm at a lost on what to do. I already did a clean install of Windows 11 and the issue still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lena Dang, Oct 19, 2022.

1. Lena Dang Win User

Why do I get stuck on the loading screen, but only when I restart the PC?

So I've been dealing with this problem for awhile now and I'm at a lost on what to do. I already did a clean install of Windows 11 and the issue still persists. Booting up my PC works flawlessly when it has been shut off, but when I restart my PC the loading screen lags for awhile and then gets stuck in an infinite loop until I force it to shut down and boot up manually again.Any ideas why this is happening and how to fix it? It's possible this issue appeared after doing a windows update, but I still have this issue after doing a complete clean install of Windows and wiping my whole drive.

:)

Lena Dang, Oct 19, 2022

2. Windows 10 Stuck at Loading Screen After Restart

My PC was working fine, and then when Mcafee told me to restart, it got stuck on the loading screen when it booted up again. Every time I turn on the computer off and on again, it still gets stuck on the loading screen. Is there any way to fix this? I
    did update a driver recently, if that he

SuperGamer1085, Oct 20, 2022
  3. Amitk Win User
    Stuck on Windows Loading Screen

i have an old pc . i have installed a graphic card . it working fine when i newly format my pc but untill i shut down & turn power off . after i switch on my pc back it stuck on loading screen , sometimes on bios flash screen ,Sometimes it boot up then my pc freeze .when i removed graphic card it boot up & works fine . this problem is haunting me for months . i don't know which parts in my pc damaged. is it graphic card or motherboard or ram or cpu or hdd . i'm lost here..

Amitk, Oct 20, 2022
  4. Why do I get stuck on the loading screen, but only when I restart the PC?

Pc stucks at restarting.

Hi Ram,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to perform the Startup Repair and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button and click on the Settings option.
    • Select Update & security > Recovery.
    • Go to Advanced startup and select Restart now.
    • After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I would recommend suggest you to enable the fast startup.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start icon and select Power Options.
    • Click on the Choose what power buttons do on the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable (Enter the admin credentials if prompted).
    • Check the Turn on Fast startup (Recommended) box.
    • Click on Save changes.
    • Restart the computer.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 20, 2022
Thema:

Why do I get stuck on the loading screen, but only when I restart the PC?

1. Why do I get stuck on the loading screen, but only when I restart the PC? - Similar Threads - Why stuck loading

2. Why i got stuck on loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i got stuck on loading: My laptop has problems loading every time I open Microsoft to sign in, it always gets stuck loading for a very long time and finally can't continue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-got-stuck-on-loading/482697b5-c113-47b1-9e2b-83dda6248b54
  3. Why when I try to join a game on roblox, I get stuck on the loading screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why when I try to join a game on roblox, I get stuck on the loading screen?: I currently have a windows 10 computer which is around 5 years old. And over the past year, I had encountered this "stuck on the roblox loading screen" phenomenon more times than the last 3 years. I have tried everything from restarting, deleting roblox Then reinstalling the...
  4. Why when I try to join a game on roblox, I get stuck on the loading screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why when I try to join a game on roblox, I get stuck on the loading screen?: I currently have a windows 10 computer which is around 5 years old. And over the past year, I had encountered this "stuck on the roblox loading screen" phenomenon more times than the last 3 years. I have tried everything from restarting, deleting roblox Then reinstalling the...
  5. Why when I try to join a game on roblox, I get stuck on the loading screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Why when I try to join a game on roblox, I get stuck on the loading screen?

7. Why does my PC get stuck on boot up only when I restart it?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does my PC get stuck on boot up only when I restart it?: I have Windows 10 Pro installed and it's been quite some time since I first noticed this issue. Whenever I turn off my PC and turn it back on, it starts up fine. Only when I specifically use Restart, it gets stuck on the boot up screen where you can go to BIOS settings, but...
  8. Why does my PC get stuck on boot up only when I restart it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC get stuck on boot up only when I restart it?: I have Windows 10 Pro installed and it's been quite some time since I first noticed this issue. Whenever I turn off my PC and turn it back on, it starts up fine. Only when I specifically use Restart, it gets stuck on the boot up screen where you can go to BIOS settings, but...
  9. Why does my PC get stuck on boot up only when I restart it?

10. Why do I get stuck on the loading screen, but only when I restart the PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I get stuck on the loading screen, but only when I restart the PC?: So I've been dealing with this problem for awhile now and I'm at a lost on what to do. I already did a clean install of Windows 11 and the issue still persists. Booting up my PC works flawlessly when it has been shut off, but when I restart my PC the loading screen lags for...