Windows 10: why do I get this red window every time I sign on.

Discus and support why do I get this red window every time I sign on. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have windows 10 "Check the Windows Store for more info about Xbox Game Bar." I have the option to close the window however it does not stop it from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pcombs, Mar 30, 2021.

1. pcombs Win User

why do I get this red window every time I sign on.

I have windows 10

"Check the Windows Store for more info about Xbox Game Bar." I have the option to close the window however it does not stop it from returning every time I sign on. I have deleted everything I have found on my computer regarding Xbox. I do not play Xbox.

Please help.

:)

pcombs, Mar 30, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 30, 2021
  3. I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Mar 30, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond why do I get this red window every time I sign on. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

1. why do I get this red window every time I sign on. - Similar Threads - why red window

2. Why do I keep getting a blue screen with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED every time I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I keep getting a blue screen with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED every time I...: Why do I keep getting a blue screen with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED every time I turn on my pc even though I contacted support multiple times. Restarting it doesn’t fix it so then I click advanced options and turn off the pc. Then in a couple minutes I turn it on and...
  3. Why do I keep getting a blue screen with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED every time I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I keep getting a blue screen with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED every time I...: Why do I keep getting a blue screen with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED every time I turn on my pc even though I contacted support multiple times. Restarting it doesn’t fix it so then I click advanced options and turn off the pc. Then in a couple minutes I turn it on and...
  4. Why do i need to sign in every time I open my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do i need to sign in every time I open my laptop?: Why do i need to sign in every time I open my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-need-to-sign-in-every-time-i-open-my/33052619-7253-4817-894f-7c65e12cf9d3
  5. Why do i need to sign in every time I open my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do i need to sign in every time I open my laptop?: Why do i need to sign in every time I open my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-need-to-sign-in-every-time-i-open-my/33052619-7253-4817-894f-7c65e12cf9d3
  6. I do not want to put a PASSWORD every time I sign in !!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not want to put a PASSWORD every time I sign in !!!!: I do not want to put a PASSWORD every time I sign in !!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-want-to-put-a-password-every-time-i-sign/eb9ae915-a67c-43ed-adc4-b584835bc42b
  7. why I get a Critical error every time I do a system image?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    why I get a Critical error every time I do a system image?: [img] this is what happens every time I do a system image restore win 19042.685 172391
  8. Why do I have to sign in every time to get my desktop ?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why do I have to sign in every time to get my desktop ?: I know your going to say it is by default. To protect me and give more security to my computer. Why don't you let me decide what security I need, if any ? Give me the choice ! Why do you presume I am to stupid to make my own choices. ?...
  9. Why do I have to sign in every time I use the computer Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why do I have to sign in every time I use the computer Windows 10: Why do I have to sign in every time I use the computer ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-to-sign-in-every-time-i-use-the/f9e0ce26-adb6-4c4f-b825-1090e33b7d42"
  10. Why do i get this red text every patch Tuesday

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why do i get this red text every patch Tuesday: here it is before a rest [ATTACH] [ATTACH]after red text stay inlet i do a check for updates Microsoft Windows [ 1803 Version 10.0.17134.165] how can i fix this...