Windows 10: why do i get to skip disk checking press any key 8 seconds 5 seconds every time i start...

Discus and support why do i get to skip disk checking press any key 8 seconds 5 seconds every time i start... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why do i get to skip disk checking press any key 8 seconds 5 seconds every time i start windows and its says scanning and repairing drive and random... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sanyijani, Apr 14, 2021.

1. sanyijani Win User

why do i get to skip disk checking press any key 8 seconds 5 seconds every time i start...

why do i get to skip disk checking press any key 8 seconds 5 seconds every time i start windows and its says scanning and repairing drive and random number of volume or c:

:)

sanyijani, Apr 14, 2021

2. To skip disk checking, press any key in # seconds

It took about 2 hours and it didnt find any problems.

It no longer shows

"To skip disk checking, press any key in # seconds"

on startup anymore.

im still getting dirty with

fsutil dirty query c:

AdityaPatel0149, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Zidny126 Win User
    Help can't skip chkdsk on startup because there no 8 second time to press any key to skip, how to fix this?

So basically when i start my windows start, there is no way to skip fixing disk because usually there 8 second to skip that, but in my case there no 8 second to skip chkdsk, i can't press any key to skip chkdsk on startup

Can someone please help me?

Zidny126, Apr 14, 2021
  4. why do i get to skip disk checking press any key 8 seconds 5 seconds every time i start...

Windows 10 skips disk checking on startup

So when my computer starts up it says "Disk checking to skip press any key within 8 seconds" and then it turns black for a second then says it again. Then it goes to the lock screen. How do I make it so that it doesn't skip the disk checking?

qwertyasduf, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

why do i get to skip disk checking press any key 8 seconds 5 seconds every time i start...

1. why do i get to skip disk checking press any key 8 seconds 5 seconds every time i start... - Similar Threads - why skip disk

2. BSOD - Windows 10 Startup Message - To Skip Disk Checking, press any key in 8 seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSOD - Windows 10 Startup Message - To Skip Disk Checking, press any key in 8 seconds: I have a HP HP ENVY X360 - 13-Y034cl and I had 4 BSODs in the last 6 months and when I restart it says "boot device not found". After a few attempts of restarting it boots fine. Every time I start the laptop it says "To Skip Disk Checking, press any key in 8 seconds" and even...
  3. BSOD - Windows 10 Startup Message - To Skip Disk Checking, press any key in 8 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Windows 10 Startup Message - To Skip Disk Checking, press any key in 8 seconds: I have a HP HP ENVY X360 - 13-Y034cl and I had 4 BSODs in the last 6 months and when I restart it says "boot device not found". After a few attempts of restarting it boots fine. Every time I start the laptop it says "To Skip Disk Checking, press any key in 8 seconds" and even...
  4. BSOD - Windows 10 Startup Message - To Skip Disk Checking, press any key in 8 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hello, when i boot my pc it says to skip disk checking press any key within 8 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, when i boot my pc it says to skip disk checking press any key within 8 seconds.: When i press a key to skip this disk checking it freezes and never skips it.When i do let it run it never get to 100 percent and just stays on it for hours.When i boot my pc i press f11 repeatedly to get windows boot manager after i select boot manager it goes to disk...
  6. Hello, when i boot my pc it says to skip disk checking press any key within 8 seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, when i boot my pc it says to skip disk checking press any key within 8 seconds.: When i press a key to skip this disk checking it freezes and never skips it.When i do let it run it never get to 100 percent and just stays on it for hours.When i boot my pc i press f11 repeatedly to get windows boot manager after i select boot manager it goes to disk...
  7. to skip disk checking press any key within 10 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    to skip disk checking press any key within 10 seconds: windowsu her başlattığımda to skip disk checking press any key within 10 seconds yazısı ekrana geliyor herhangi bir tuşa basmadan beklememe rağmen süre bitince windows otomatik açılıyor...
  8. To skip disk checking, press any key in # seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    To skip disk checking, press any key in # seconds: I have been getting this on every start up. It checks my C drive which is an SSD. I let it run the check multiple times but it runs a few seconds and i get to log in screen. Also, checking disk and repair from properties>Tools>ErrorChecking says it found errors, but the...
  9. Help can't skip chkdsk on startup because there no 8 second time to press any key to skip,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help can't skip chkdsk on startup because there no 8 second time to press any key to skip,...: So basically when i start my windows start, there is no way to skip fixing disk because usually there 8 second to skip that, but in my case there no 8 second to skip chkdsk, i can't press any key to skip chkdsk on startup Can someone please help me?...
  10. "To skip disk checking, press any key whiten 8 seconds" This comes up after every time I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "To skip disk checking, press any key whiten 8 seconds" This comes up after every time I...: I think it started happening when the my laptop got shutdown when it was in sleep mode because laptop charger's cable moved a little. So what is the problem here? Is my ssd in danger? My Windows10 is not updated btw I dont have much disk space. I tried "Crystal Disk" and it...