Windows 10: Why do I have a Microsoft Account task with no Microsoft Account?

Discus and support Why do I have a Microsoft Account task with no Microsoft Account? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is puzzling me. I log in with a local account and disabled OneDrive in the group policy editor (along with most other standard stuff like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Celeras, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Celeras Win User

Why do I have a Microsoft Account task with no Microsoft Account?

This is puzzling me. I log in with a local account and disabled OneDrive in the group policy editor (along with most other standard stuff like WU/Telemetry (plus regedit)/etc). The only app I have ever logged in with was the Store (one time "this app only") then removed the account from settings.

So what is this and why is it always running? As the top process no less, occasionally spiking up to 5% CPU. If I kill it or reboot, it comes back. WWAhost.exe in details, folder from rightclick>properties is in the shot.

Why do I have a Microsoft Account task with no Microsoft Account? [​IMG]

:)

Celeras, Aug 5, 2015
  2. motoryder Win User

I have a Microsoft account and a live account installed on my WP8 are both necessary?

I installed both while feeling my way on the first day. Now I fear it is messing my calendar up It acts like it load two different calendars over on another. Also, when looking at my Window 8 computer, Mail and People look like the Windows 8 interface
    but Calendar bring up the Hotmail look calendar?? Shouldn't they all look the same on Window 8? My mail comes in to Live .com from my provider on my computer.

motoryder, Aug 5, 2015
  3. how do i sign in with a Microsoft account with my htc touch pro 2

how do i sign in with a Microsoft account with my htc touch pro 2

demonhawkninja, Aug 5, 2015
  4. YOU
    You Win User

5. YOU
    You Win User
  6. AveYo Win User
    Like above, if you've used Join Azure AD - it will automatically run

CloudExperienceHost might also be activated by Retail Demo Service
    Disabling the mentioned service should cure it.

AveYo, Aug 5, 2015
  7. mamilko01 Win User
    Hi, I have the exact problem,but still no sollution.

mamilko01, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Why do I have a Microsoft Account task with no Microsoft Account? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft Account

2. Do I have a local account or Microsoft account on Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have a local account or Microsoft account on Windows?: Hi,When I start Windows and have to enter my password, I enter a password different from the one I use for my microsoft/hotmail account. Nonetheless, my Microsoft account is indicated as the user and my PC is included as a device on my microsoft account.Unfortunately, the...
  3. Do I have a local account or Microsoft account on Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I have a local account or Microsoft account on Windows?: Hi,When I start Windows and have to enter my password, I enter a password different from the one I use for my microsoft/hotmail account. Nonetheless, my Microsoft account is indicated as the user and my PC is included as a device on my microsoft account.Unfortunately, the...
  4. Do I have a local account or Microsoft account on Windows?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Do I have two Microsoft 365 Accounts?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do I have two Microsoft 365 Accounts?: I have been paying for Microsoft Office 365 since 2017. I bought a new computer last year and it came with Microsoft 365. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-have-two-microsoft-365-accounts/b5118184-3eee-458d-9634-9d6596ae7a47
  6. Do I have two Microsoft 365 Accounts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have two Microsoft 365 Accounts?: I have been paying for Microsoft Office 365 since 2017. I bought a new computer last year and it came with Microsoft 365. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-have-two-microsoft-365-accounts/b5118184-3eee-458d-9634-9d6596ae7a47
  7. Do I have two Microsoft 365 Accounts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft Account and Quick Assist; I do have not have a Work or School account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account and Quick Assist; I do have not have a Work or School account: I have only ONE Microsoft account, and it is the 'primary alias'.When trying to use Quick Assist these are the screens I get. I don't have an IT department - I am just a home user, so I click on 'Use Another Account.' I put in my credentials and select Personal...
  9. Why do I have two Microsoft account sign-in options for applications?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do I have two Microsoft account sign-in options for applications?: A while ago when trying to fix a problem with my Windows Hello PIN not working when signed into my Microsoft account this problem is still unresolved, I discovered this: Whenever I wanted to sign into something on Windows using my Microsoft account, such as the Xbox app or...
  10. Why do I need a Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do I need a Microsoft account?: Hello, Why do I need a Microsoft account on a computer owned by my employer which is connected to my employer's Active Directory server? From what I understand, the point I of an MS account is so your settings carry over from different devices (why would I even want that?)...