Windows 10: Why do I have a small duplicate screen

Discus and support Why do I have a small duplicate screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After an upgrade to the latest windows 10. I have a duplicate small screen. How do I get rid of it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sandyfrench, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Why do I have a small duplicate screen

After an upgrade to the latest windows 10. I have a duplicate small screen. How do I get rid of it?

:)

sandyfrench, Sep 2, 2019

2. Duplicate small screen

Hello i have a small duplicate screen in top left hand side of screen

JohnAlcock1, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

Hi Henry,

It's possible that a third-party program caused the appearance of this small duplicate screen on your monitor. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • Did you get any specific error messages? If yes, please post them here.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'd like to see this small duplicate screen so that we could study it better. Please post a screenshot in your reply by following the steps

here

As an initial recommendation, we suggest performing a
    clean boot
    to find out if this behavior is caused by a third-party program. This will load Windows with minimal drivers and programs, preventing software conflicts from occurring. If the duplicate screen stops occurring in a clean boot environment, check
    the section How to determine what is causing the problem by performing a clean boot for what to do next.

Note: To return your computer back to normal, check the section
    How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting.

We'll wait for your response and the result of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Sep 2, 2019
  4. 93tid Win User

Why do I have a small duplicate screen

Duplicate small screen

Which device do you have, running which OS version ?

93tid, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Why do I have a small duplicate screen

1. Why do I have a small duplicate screen - Similar Threads - Why small duplicate

2. After recent update I have a small upper left duplicate screen that blocks apps opening...

in Windows 10 Customization
    After recent update I have a small upper left duplicate screen that blocks apps opening...: Cannot find a fix in Display Settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-recent-update-i-have-a-small-upper-left/18f1dcfa-22e2-41b6-b401-14c3f166e864
  3. After recent update I have a small upper left duplicate screen that blocks apps opening...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After recent update I have a small upper left duplicate screen that blocks apps opening...: Cannot find a fix in Display Settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-recent-update-i-have-a-small-upper-left/18f1dcfa-22e2-41b6-b401-14c3f166e864
  4. After recent update I have a small upper left duplicate screen that blocks apps opening...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Weird small duplicated screen on the top right corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird small duplicated screen on the top right corner: Recently, this shown after I click a zoom meeting invitation link. I can't get rid of it, please help.Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-small-duplicated-screen-on-the-top-right/2470965d-70c7-41cc-bb43-31e14cb16eb5
  6. Weird small duplicated screen on the top right corner

Weird small duplicated screen on the top right corner: Recently, this shown after I click a zoom meeting invitation link. I can't get rid of it, please help.Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-small-duplicated-screen-on-the-top-right/2470965d-70c7-41cc-bb43-31e14cb16eb5
  7. Why do I have a black screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why do I have a black screen?: Hello reddit, Just have a new problem and Reddit is best at fixing them so here I am. For the past week my Inspiron laptop when turned on will have a 45% chants of turning on to a black screen. I looked it up and it said you could just shut it of and pull out the battery in...
  8. how do I remove duplicate small screen on top left of screen?

how do I remove duplicate small screen on top left of screen?: how do I remove duplicate small screen on top left of screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-duplicate-small-screen-on-top-left/383d6344-f755-4381-b652-4f755f77fcb1
  9. small duplicate screen at upper left of monitor

small duplicate screen at upper left of monitor: This happened arbitrarily a few moments ago. I have rebooted, no difference. The only thing that could have happened is my kitten could stepped on a key. Nothing else has changed. My HP laptop was purchased new a few months ago....
  10. Small duplicate screen in Microsoft edge window

Small duplicate screen in Microsoft edge window: I have a small duplicate screen on my Microsoft edge screen. How do I get rid of it? Does this mean I have a virus? my window version is 1803...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. who does edge have a small window block

2. what is the small screen at the top left

3. why do I have a duplicate screeen at the top of my ideaPad flex

4. small screens open at top of page,
  5. why are text messages duplicated