Windows 10: Why do I have an error in other devices encryption controller and sm controller in device...

Discus and support Why do I have an error in other devices encryption controller and sm controller in device... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In device manager I have an error in other devices category encryption and sm controllers and unknown device 3 in all?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GeorgeRodak1, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Why do I have an error in other devices encryption controller and sm controller in device...

In device manager I have an error in other devices category encryption and sm controllers and unknown device 3 in all?

:)

GeorgeRodak1, Dec 9, 2023
  2. wdrs Win User

SM Bus Controller Driver

I have now updated my specs

wdrs, Dec 9, 2023
  3. Imaging Devices Control Panel

I clicked Imaging Devices Control Panel in the context list, got this but don't have either of them.
    Why do I have an error in other devices encryption controller and sm controller in device... 356960d1641919489t-imaging-devices-control-panel-s-c.jpg

Roderunner, Dec 9, 2023
  4. Why do I have an error in other devices encryption controller and sm controller in device...

PCI Memory Controller and SM Bus Controller in Device Manager are missing (Hardware Ids and Problem codes in Description)

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion but as stated I my original post I've already tried to install the latest chips et drivers from asus. The operation validated without any problem but even after a restart the errors from sm bus controller and pci controller still shows as missing.

Can the device manager be wrong and just show they're missing when they're installed?

Layfon_448, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

Why do I have an error in other devices encryption controller and sm controller in device...

1. Why do I have an error in other devices encryption controller and sm controller in device... - Similar Threads - Why error devices

2. MISSING DRIVERS FOR PCI DEVICE, RAID CONTROLLER, SM BUS CONTROLLER, AND UNKNOWN DEVICE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MISSING DRIVERS FOR PCI DEVICE, RAID CONTROLLER, SM BUS CONTROLLER, AND UNKNOWN DEVICE.: CAN ANYONE HELP ME. I DONT KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE IM HAVING FOR THESE PAST FEW DAYS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-drivers-for-pci-device-raid-controller-sm/86d1c1a0-dece-4708-b6ad-383ffbb3d25d
  3. MISSING DRIVERS FOR PCI DEVICE, RAID CONTROLLER, SM BUS CONTROLLER, AND UNKNOWN DEVICE.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MISSING DRIVERS FOR PCI DEVICE, RAID CONTROLLER, SM BUS CONTROLLER, AND UNKNOWN DEVICE.: CAN ANYONE HELP ME. I DONT KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE IM HAVING FOR THESE PAST FEW DAYS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-drivers-for-pci-device-raid-controller-sm/86d1c1a0-dece-4708-b6ad-383ffbb3d25d
  4. Why do I have a device in the Other Devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have a device in the Other Devices?: I noticed that there has been a device called OTA 1 in the other devices in my device manager. I don't know how to uninstall it properly. I tried to uninstall it by right clicking it but it would pop right back up and I'm not sure how to get rid of it. When I hit the details...
  5. Why do I have an error in other devices encryption controller and sm controller in device...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why do I have an error in other devices encryption controller and sm controller in device...: In device manager I have an error in other devices category encryption and sm controllers and unknown device 3 in all? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-an-error-in-other-devices-encryption/dd46b9a2-7a87-40d5-9825-43364052a4e0
  6. Why do I have an error in other devices encryption controller and sm controller in device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have an error in other devices encryption controller and sm controller in device...: In device manager I have an error in other devices category encryption and sm controllers and unknown device 3 in all? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-an-error-in-other-devices-encryption/dd46b9a2-7a87-40d5-9825-43364052a4e0
  7. PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...: I have recently upgraded my HP 350 G2 laptop by installing a new Kingston 250GB SSD as the boot drive. Upon the initial boot, I proceeded to install Windows 10 Pro 22H2 v.10.0.19045 build. However, upon checking the Device Manager, I noticed that under the 'Other Devices'...
  8. PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...: I have recently upgraded my HP 350 G2 laptop by installing a new Kingston 250GB SSD as the boot drive. Upon the initial boot, I proceeded to install Windows 10 Pro 22H2 v.10.0.19045 build. However, upon checking the Device Manager, I noticed that under the 'Other Devices'...
  9. PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...

10. PCI-Device driver and SM-Bus-Controller

PCI-Device driver and SM-Bus-Controller: I tried to install drivers for my devices but they simply don´t work. I already tried to use the Troubleshooter "msdt.exe-id DeviceDiagnostic" but Windows couldn´t find any drivers....