Windows 10: Why do I have Internet Explorer on my new PC?

Discus and support Why do I have Internet Explorer on my new PC? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, so. To resume. I just got a new PC and when I was searching for something I found out Internet Explorer is on my PC. Is there anyway I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SomeRandomBananas, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Why do I have Internet Explorer on my new PC?

Hello, so. To resume.

I just got a new PC and when I was searching for something I found out Internet Explorer is on my PC.

Is there anyway I can delete this? My PC is kind of slow and I would like to delete it and I don't want something I don't use/never have used/never used.

:)

SomeRandomBananas, Jan 14, 2021
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Why do I have Internet Explorer on my new PC? wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Unable to open internet explorer

Hi Maria,

The issue occur due to connection problem to your PC. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To isolate the issue, we also suggest to check this thread and look for Morris subba answer:

Internet explorer won't open in Windows 10
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Why do I have Internet Explorer on my new PC?

Internet Explorer not working

Hi,

To better assist you with your Internet Explorer concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What is the exact error message that you are getting when using Internet Explorer?
    • What is the exact error message that you are getting when using Excel?

Meanwhile, you can refer to PranavMishra5582's suggested steps in fixing Internet Explorer issues on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Why do I have Internet Explorer on my new PC?

1. Why do I have Internet Explorer on my new PC? - Similar Threads - Why Internet Explorer

2. How do I connect to the internet on new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect to the internet on new pc: I brought a new pc recently and it won't connect to the internet this is my first pc and I don't know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-to-the-internet-on-new-pc/8eb85c72-d4ae-4e31-aff8-68ca1330ff77
  3. How do I connect to the internet on new pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I connect to the internet on new pc: I brought a new pc recently and it won't connect to the internet this is my first pc and I don't know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-to-the-internet-on-new-pc/8eb85c72-d4ae-4e31-aff8-68ca1330ff77
  4. How do I connect to the internet on new pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why do I need to restart my pc to connect to the internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I need to restart my pc to connect to the internet?: For about a year now when I sign in or wake my pc up, I have to restart it in order to connect to the internet at all. It reads "connected no internet". Then I restart and it works fine, until it does it again. Sometimes its that day, sometimes its the next. Both wi-fi and...
  6. Why do I need to restart my pc to connect to the internet?

Why do I need to restart my pc to connect to the internet?: For about a year now when I sign in or wake my pc up, I have to restart it in order to connect to the internet at all. It reads "connected no internet". Then I restart and it works fine, until it does it again. Sometimes its that day, sometimes its the next. Both wi-fi and...
  7. How do i sign in to my new pc without having internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i sign in to my new pc without having internet: I just made my account on my pc, so when i offed the pc and on ed it the next day it doesnt show the put password or put in pin option it, its shows an option that says "sign in" when i normally click it, it makes me put in my mircosoft password but i lost my internet adapter...
  8. How do i sign in to my new pc without having internet

How do i sign in to my new pc without having internet: I just made my account on my pc, so when i offed the pc and on ed it the next day it doesnt show the put password or put in pin option it, its shows an option that says "sign in" when i normally click it, it makes me put in my mircosoft password but i lost my internet adapter...
  9. Why do I have my sister on my new laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why do I have my sister on my new laptop?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BlueMonkey35 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lw17s7/why_do_i_have_my_sister_on_my_new_laptop/
  10. Why are microsoft Saying I do not have internet access . I do! Come on. Why ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why are microsoft Saying I do not have internet access . I do! Come on. Why ?: Want to play Angry Birds game , I can not go on because I need to buy Items. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-microsoft-saying-i-do-not-have-internet/a0f023bb-28e5-43bd-a8c1-6b4f8346aa65