Windows 10: why do I have the top of my screen cut off when on internet I have windows 10

Discus and support why do I have the top of my screen cut off when on internet I have windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When ever I load anything from web the top of the screen shows a miniaturized screen and saves all recent screens on top I have windows 10----and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dixiecupct, Oct 6, 2018.

1. why do I have the top of my screen cut off when on internet I have windows 10

When ever I load anything from web the top of the screen shows a miniaturized screen and saves all recent screens on top I have windows 10----and I HATE it.

:)

Dixiecupct, Oct 6, 2018

2. MY INTERNET CONNECTION KEEPS CUTTING OUT

Hi Robert,

I appreciate your time, and efforts. Let me help you.

I suggest you run the Internet connections troubleshooter, and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Internet Connections.
    • Follow on screen instructions.

Also, suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article.
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 6, 2018
  4. why do I have the top of my screen cut off when on internet I have windows 10

Slartybart, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

why do I have the top of my screen cut off when on internet I have windows 10

1. why do I have the top of my screen cut off when on internet I have windows 10 - Similar Threads - why top screen

2. How do I delete a Internet short cut off my desk top

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I delete a Internet short cut off my desk top: HelloI recently clicked and dragged a internet bookmark folder to my desktop. Now, I can't get rid of that shortcut off my desktop. I've tried to left click and delete. And I've tried to click and drag to the recycle bin. Nothing works. I get no error messages. can you help...
  3. How do I delete a Internet short cut off my desk top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete a Internet short cut off my desk top: HelloI recently clicked and dragged a internet bookmark folder to my desktop. Now, I can't get rid of that shortcut off my desktop. I've tried to left click and delete. And I've tried to click and drag to the recycle bin. Nothing works. I get no error messages. can you help...
  4. How do I delete a Internet short cut off my desk top

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How so I deltet a Internet short cut off my desk top

How so I deltet a Internet short cut off my desk top: HelloI recently clicked and dragged a internet bookmark folder to my desktop. Now, I can't get rid of that shortcut off my desktop. I've tried to left click and delete. And I've tried to click and drag to the recycle bin. Nothing works. I get no error messages. can you help...
  6. I do not have internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I do not have internet.: I have a laptop that has not connected to the Internet for days. I checked all the cables, the router and the switch to turn the wifi on and off. Does anyone have a solution for this?...
  7. I do not have internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have internet.: I have a laptop that has not connected to the Internet for days. I checked all the cables, the router and the switch to turn the wifi on and off. Does anyone have a solution for this?...
  8. I do not have internet.

9. Edge Cuts Off Top of Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge Cuts Off Top of Screen: MSFT Edge cuts off the top part of the screen for some pages of course the ones I need. I have tried the Control + Shift + Windows + B and that only makes a ping sound without resolving the issue. Help appreciated...
  10. Why do I have a black screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why do I have a black screen?: Hello reddit, Just have a new problem and Reddit is best at fixing them so here I am. For the past week my Inspiron laptop when turned on will have a 45% chants of turning on to a black screen. I looked it up and it said you could just shut it of and pull out the battery in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is the top of my internet page cut off