Windows 10: Why do I have to buy Minecraft again?

Discus and support Why do I have to buy Minecraft again? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought the Minecraft PC version the card way back in 2014. On my old laptop, it worked fine. But why do I have to spend an extra $30 for the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BlackSugarPlumFairy, May 15, 2020.

1. Why do I have to buy Minecraft again?

I bought the Minecraft PC version the card way back in 2014. On my old laptop, it worked fine. But why do I have to spend an extra $30 for the same game... just on a different computer? Can't I just provide a picture of both the same card + code I bought Minecraft with? I still kept it all these years.

:)

BlackSugarPlumFairy, May 15, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 15, 2020
  3. Buy Minecraft

Assalamualaikum Sir,I want to ask about Buying an Application.So i am planning to buy Minecraft soon,but in windows store payment it require Debit/Credit Card and i dont have that card because im 18-.So the question
    is "is it allowed to buy Minecraft on local online shop?(Original).I just found a seller that sell Mojang account and he say that if you buy that mojang account,You will get the Minecraft Win10 Code and of course he sell it more cheaper than in official website
    and also the payment is easier than Microsoft Store.

FaisalRamadhan1, May 15, 2020
  4. Why do I have to buy Minecraft again?

Buying Minecraft

Hi Nathan,

We appreciate your interest in purchasing the full version of Minecraft. To better assist you, please provide the following information below:

• Were you trying to purchase the game through Windows Store, Microsoft.com or an In-game purchase?
    • Can you provide us the exact error message?
    We appreciate any additional informational you may provide.

Eugene deV, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Why do I have to buy Minecraft again?

1. Why do I have to buy Minecraft again? - Similar Threads - Why buy Minecraft

2. Why does it say i have to buy minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it say i have to buy minecraft again?: i first played minecraft in 2013 on my laptop with this account, sense then i switched to console bedrock but i bought java to play with mods on my laptop again a few years ago and now it says i dont have it. When i went to download it again it said i only had bedrock and i...
  3. Why does it say i have to buy minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does it say i have to buy minecraft again?: i first played minecraft in 2013 on my laptop with this account, sense then i switched to console bedrock but i bought java to play with mods on my laptop again a few years ago and now it says i dont have it. When i went to download it again it said i only had bedrock and i...
  4. Why does it say I need to buy minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it say I need to buy minecraft again?: I have owned minecraft for a multitude of years yet it is just now saying that I need to purchase the game again. I am very frustrated and this code appears when I attempt to open the game as well.Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you...
  5. Why does it say I need to buy minecraft again?

Why does it say I need to buy minecraft again?: I have owned minecraft for a multitude of years yet it is just now saying that I need to purchase the game again. I am very frustrated and this code appears when I attempt to open the game as well.Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you...
  6. I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?: I just got a new PC and would like to play Minecraft Bedrock on it. I had previously bought Minecraft on an older computer, but when I log into the Minecraft launcher on the new computer with the same account I originally bought Minecraft from, it just says I need to buy it....
  7. I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?

I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?: I just got a new PC and would like to play Minecraft Bedrock on it. I had previously bought Minecraft on an older computer, but when I log into the Minecraft launcher on the new computer with the same account I originally bought Minecraft from, it just says I need to buy it....
  8. Why does it show that i need to buy minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it show that i need to buy minecraft again?: I bought Minecraft java edition some time ago and I was playing normally while the account was logged in on my pc, recently I bought a new pc but when I go to the account I bought it in, it shows me the buy button on a bundle of java and bedrock, I have the receipt on my...
  9. do i have to buy minecraft twice?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    do i have to buy minecraft twice?: Ive spent all day with my computer trying to buy minecrat though so much trial and error with different micosoft accounts and so on but ive finally urched the game. It came through my bank statement, it says ive purchesed it but when i go to download/play it theres a large...
  10. Do I have to buy Minecraft again for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have to buy Minecraft again for Windows 10: I bought Minecraft Java Edition, and I was trying to join a friends game, and they are on Windows 10 version. I now have to "rebuy" Minecraft to join his game. I don't think I need to do that. He told me that I have to make a new account or join on a different one but I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do i have to buy minecraft again on pc and xbox

2. i own minecraft on android do i have to buy on windows as well