Windows 10: why do i have to copy things several times before copied? - ctrl-c

Discus and support why do i have to copy things several times before copied? - ctrl-c in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; why do i have to copy things several times before copied? - ctrl-cselect text , press ctrl-c , click where to paste , and ctrl-v doesn't paste anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Default_41561, May 22, 2023.

1. why do i have to copy things several times before copied? - ctrl-c

why do i have to copy things several times before copied? - ctrl-cselect text , press ctrl-c , click where to paste , and ctrl-v doesn't paste anything , sometimes shows blank space or blockrecently - win 10 - ctrl-c copy doesn't unless you try 3 and more timeswhy is thisprevious wfwg , w95/98 , NT , W2k , XP etc - all confident that by selecting text and ctrl-c ONCE copied details every time without fail.why is this changed? why is the detail not gathered 1st time? why does it not copy apparently or replace it with blank space or block

:)

Default_41561, May 22, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Keyboard shortcuts in Windows - Microsoft Support

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, May 22, 2023
  3. My Ctrl + c is not copying

After I updated to Windows 11, my ctrl + c is not copying anything I select but opening the Xbox game bar instead. What do I do?

✨Echo✨, May 22, 2023
  4. why do i have to copy things several times before copied? - ctrl-c

My Ctrl + c is not copying

Hi Paul,

I've done the process twice and nothing has changed. The keyboard does input ctrl + c but it still won't copy. What can I do now?

✨Echo✨, May 22, 2023
Thema:

why do i have to copy things several times before copied? - ctrl-c

1. why do i have to copy things several times before copied? - ctrl-c - Similar Threads - why copy things

2. Why does ctrl-c and copy not copy after several attempts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does ctrl-c and copy not copy after several attempts?: Why does ctrl-c and copy not copy after several attempts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-ctrl-c-and-copy-not-copy-after-several/36cb26fe-7348-49a3-b00f-c47f10b35dac
  3. Why does ctrl-c and copy not copy after several attempts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does ctrl-c and copy not copy after several attempts?: Why does ctrl-c and copy not copy after several attempts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-ctrl-c-and-copy-not-copy-after-several/36cb26fe-7348-49a3-b00f-c47f10b35dac
  4. Why does ctrl-c and copy not copy after several attempts?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. why do i have to copy things several times before copied? - ctrl-c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do i have to copy things several times before copied? - ctrl-c: why do i have to copy things several times before copied? - ctrl-cselect text , press ctrl-c , click where to paste , and ctrl-v doesn't paste anything , sometimes shows blank space or blockrecently - win 10 - ctrl-c copy doesn't unless you try 3 and more timeswhy is...
  6. why do i have to copy things several times before copied? - ctrl-c

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why do i have to copy things several times before copied? - ctrl-c: why do i have to copy things several times before copied? - ctrl-cselect text , press ctrl-c , click where to paste , and ctrl-v doesn't paste anything , sometimes shows blank space or blockrecently - win 10 - ctrl-c copy doesn't unless you try 3 and more timeswhy is...
  7. My Ctrl + c is not copying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Ctrl + c is not copying: After I updated to Windows 11, my ctrl + c is not copying anything I select but opening the Xbox game bar instead. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-ctrl-c-is-not-copying/e76e2916-2c88-4332-bcf2-7f91012764b9
  8. My Ctrl + c is not copying

My Ctrl + c is not copying: After I updated to Windows 11, my ctrl + c is not copying anything I select but opening the Xbox game bar instead. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-ctrl-c-is-not-copying/e76e2916-2c88-4332-bcf2-7f91012764b9
  9. I need to press "Ctrl + C" many times to copy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to press "Ctrl + C" many times to copy.: Hello,After updating to Windows 11, I have found when I press "Ctrl + C" one time, it copy nothing, so every time I need to press several times. May you tell me how to solve this problem?...
  10. I need to press "Ctrl + C" many times to copy.

I need to press "Ctrl + C" many times to copy.: Hello,After updating to Windows 11, I have found when I press "Ctrl + C" one time, it copy nothing, so every time I need to press several times. May you tell me how to solve this problem?...