Windows 10: Why do I have to disconnect and reconnect to my network to connect to it?

Discus and support Why do I have to disconnect and reconnect to my network to connect to it? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every time I start up my computer, it will either not show any networks; connect to my home network but I can't access the internet; or it'll connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BedPanCake, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Why do I have to disconnect and reconnect to my network to connect to it?

Every time I start up my computer, it will either not show any networks; connect to my home network but I can't access the internet; or it'll connect and I'll have access only for the connection to suddenly drop with no explanation. I have to manually turn off my computers wifi and turn it back on via the toolbar in order to have access to the internet.

This has been a problem since I got the computer, so no I haven't changed any settings or installed any network program nonsense.

It seems like every time this question got asked on here, it never got answered. Looking for a final answer to this mind-numbing problem.

:)

BedPanCake, Jul 22, 2019

2. LAN connecting/reconnecting

This may be a software fault, but my network connection will disconnect and almost immediately reconnect.

This can be really annoying when downloading something or talking over instant messenger. if there's anything anyone else has experienced or solved, i need some kind of resolve.

Thanks.

xstayxtruex, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Jeepy Win User
    Ethernet connection is spiking, disconnecting and reconnecting

Hi everyone.

I have a problem with my internet connection. First, I've tried a PCI Wi-Fi card and a repeater and nothing change.

My computer have a problem with the internet connection. When I play games like Counter-Strike, I'm spiking and I have some rollback every 5s. Here's a picture of my internet connection in the task manager:
    Why do I have to disconnect and reconnect to my network to connect to it? [​IMG]

As you can see, I'm spiking alot. Sometimes, my PC disconnect from the router (even when it's wired).

What I tried:
    - Recovery
    - Flush DNS
    - Renew IP
    - Uninstall/Install network drivers and adapter
    - Uninstall/Install general drivers

And... nothing worked, except one thing:
    Fix network connection issues - Windows Help

It's working for like 30 minutes and then I'm spiking and lagging again. I suppose it's a DNS/IP problem. I need to do it again every time I want to play 30 minutes. Anyone have a idea?

Thanks!

PS: When I'm browsing on chrome, I don't see the spike effects, only when I play or skype.

Jeepy, Jul 22, 2019
  4. DariRose Win User

Why do I have to disconnect and reconnect to my network to connect to it?

Connect, disconnect, reconnect THEN it syncs?

why why WHY must I connect my Palm Treo, then disconnect, and reconnect to my PC before Windows Mobile Device Center recognizes I'm attempting to sync???

I'm running win7 with a Palm Treo on a corp network, ethernet connection. I only have one partnership on the phone and the machine. Consistently I cannot get the phone to sync with my machine without going through this dance of connect, disconnect, reconnect.

DariRose, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Why do I have to disconnect and reconnect to my network to connect to it?

1. Why do I have to disconnect and reconnect to my network to connect to it? - Similar Threads - Why disconnect reconnect

2. Why is my mouse disconnecting and reconnecting randomly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my mouse disconnecting and reconnecting randomly?: i have less then a year old computer and about 2 weeks ago my mouse has been disconnecting and reconnects randomly, it seems to do disconnect more in games.can someone tell me whymy mouse is a deathadder v2...
  3. Why is my mouse disconnecting and reconnecting randomly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my mouse disconnecting and reconnecting randomly?: i have less then a year old computer and about 2 weeks ago my mouse has been disconnecting and reconnects randomly, it seems to do disconnect more in games.can someone tell me whymy mouse is a deathadder v2...
  4. The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects: Hello, Clients connected to a Windows file server and their share folder suddenly disconnects and reconnects. Wireshark shows me following errors:[This is an ACK to the segment in frame: 119150][Duplicate to the ACK in frame: 4334]When I use the ping command, it shows me...
  5. The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects

The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects: Hello, Clients connected to a Windows file server and their share folder suddenly disconnects and reconnects. Wireshark shows me following errors:[This is an ACK to the segment in frame: 119150][Duplicate to the ACK in frame: 4334]When I use the ping command, it shows me...
  6. The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Bluetooth earbuds connect immediately, but I usually have to disconnect and reconnect...

Bluetooth earbuds connect immediately, but I usually have to disconnect and reconnect...: Hello everyone.I've been having this strange problem with Windows 10 and my Bluetooth headsets all Sony WI-C400, ever since I started using the headsets with this Surface tablet. Hardware and OS details below. It's not a problem of the computer not recognizing the headset I...
  8. Bluetooth earbuds connect immediately, but I usually have to disconnect and reconnect...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth earbuds connect immediately, but I usually have to disconnect and reconnect...: Hello everyone.I've been having this strange problem with Windows 10 and my Bluetooth headsets all Sony WI-C400, ever since I started using the headsets with this Surface tablet. Hardware and OS details below. It's not a problem of the computer not recognizing the headset I...
  9. Bluetooth earbuds connect immediately, but I usually have to disconnect and reconnect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Network Disconnect and Reconnect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Disconnect and Reconnect: Hello Since upgrading to Windows 10 I been getting random network disconnects? in Event Viewer I get load of these errors Event 27 Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection Network link is disconnected. Event 33 Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection Network...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. airpods connect then disconnect

2. how to reconnect printer to wireless network

3. why do i always have to disconnect the router and reconnect so my printer will work?