Windows 10: Why do i have to fix my computer every time i get updates !

Discus and support Why do i have to fix my computer every time i get updates ! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is getting old, real fast. again after the new update to windows 10 my computer looses the drivers for the usb ports and other settings I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmckinnon1, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Why do i have to fix my computer every time i get updates !

This is getting old, real fast. again after the new update to windows 10 my computer looses the drivers for the usb ports and other settings I have done, along with new glitches. what I want to know is there a troubleshooter that can scan everything and just fix the problems that it created on its own? the time spent on searching, and trying to correct something that worked fine is bothersome. can I go to windows 7 if my computer came with windows 10 installed? and how? thank you in advance for the help, and letting me vent.lol

:)

timmckinnon1, Dec 25, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Why do i have to fix my computer every time i get updates ! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 25, 2018
  3. FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

@P4-630 , you can try and skip that step and see if it works. Just get the update manager and CPU load fix.
    If it does not work, you can always try one more time. *Toast :toast:

silentbogo, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Why do i have to fix my computer every time i get updates !

Computer time is not syncing properly

Hi,

Changing some settings on your computer may resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Select Date and Time.
    • Click Change time zone.
    • Check Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    Note: If the issue still persists, we suggest manually changing the time instead.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Why do i have to fix my computer every time i get updates !

1. Why do i have to fix my computer every time i get updates ! - Similar Threads - Why fix computer

2. Why do I have to troubleshoot sound every time Microsoft do an update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have to troubleshoot sound every time Microsoft do an update?: The title says it all really, I'm totally fed up having to go through the troubleshooting whenever there is a new update installed. Why is this and how do I stop it?...
  3. Why do I have to troubleshoot sound every time Microsoft do an update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I have to troubleshoot sound every time Microsoft do an update?: The title says it all really, I'm totally fed up having to go through the troubleshooting whenever there is a new update installed. Why is this and how do I stop it?...
  4. Why do I have to troubleshoot sound every time Microsoft do an update?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why do I have to do a network reset EVERY TIME I start my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have to do a network reset EVERY TIME I start my computer?: Updated to windows 11 a couple weeks ago and every single time I start my computer, I have to do the network reset process to connect to the internet. I never had a single issue with internet before the update. No, it is not my router. I am getting really frustrated as I am a...
  6. Why do I have to do a network reset EVERY TIME I start my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I have to do a network reset EVERY TIME I start my computer?: Updated to windows 11 a couple weeks ago and every single time I start my computer, I have to do the network reset process to connect to the internet. I never had a single issue with internet before the update. No, it is not my router. I am getting really frustrated as I am a...
  7. Why do I have to do a network reset EVERY TIME I start my computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Why do I have to sign in every time to get my desktop ?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why do I have to sign in every time to get my desktop ?: I know your going to say it is by default. To protect me and give more security to my computer. Why don't you let me decide what security I need, if any ? Give me the choice ! Why do you presume I am to stupid to make my own choices. ?...
  9. Every time I start my computer, this happens. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I start my computer, this happens. How do I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/STiSubies [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/excfwh/every_time_i_start_my_computer_this_happens_how/
  10. Why do I have to sign in every time I use the computer Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why do I have to sign in every time I use the computer Windows 10: Why do I have to sign in every time I use the computer ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-to-sign-in-every-time-i-use-the/f9e0ce26-adb6-4c4f-b825-1090e33b7d42"