Windows 10: Why Do I have to give credit card info to switch out of Windows S MODE ?

Discus and support Why Do I have to give credit card info to switch out of Windows S MODE ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why Do I have to give credit card info to switch out of Windows S MODE ? When it says FREE to switch ? But the last step is a credit card form and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KEVINMC3, May 14, 2019.

1. KEVINMC3 Win User

Why Do I have to give credit card info to switch out of Windows S MODE ?

Why Do I have to give credit card info to switch out of Windows S MODE ? When it says FREE to switch ? But the last step is a credit card form and wont let you skip it.

:)

KEVINMC3, May 14, 2019
  2. Hega06 Win User

Marketplace Credit Card

I am having the same problem, the suggested solution does not work. When I attempt to purchase an app through Marketplace I am told that there is no credit card on file for me. When I add a credit card through the phone, I get the same message. When I try
    to add the same credit card again, I am told that this card is already on file for me and cannot be added. My credit cards are listed as payment options on billing.microsoft.com.

I find this hugely frustrating as I am unable to purchase anything through Marketplace, and am considering switching to a different provider if this issue cannot be resolved.

Hega06, May 14, 2019
  3. Josey Wales, May 14, 2019
  4. Allan Mej Win User

Deleting a credit card

Hi Melonie,

If you are unable to remove the credit cards you've listed under Payments & Billing, try updating your payment method by following the steps indicated on this

link
    . If that didn't work, kindly retry removing your credit cards after 1-3 days.

Let us know how things goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, May 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Why Do I have to give credit card info to switch out of Windows S MODE ? - Similar Threads - Why credit card

2. I have switched out of S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have switched out of S mode: i have switched out of S mode and have downloaded some things I wanted to download but for reason steam wont download or even load the site and it is very frustrating...
  3. I have switched out of S mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have switched out of S mode: i have switched out of S mode and have downloaded some things I wanted to download but for reason steam wont download or even load the site and it is very frustrating...
  4. Why can't i switch out of S mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't i switch out of S mode?: I am exhausted trying to switch out of S mode. What is happening that i can't switch from S mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-switch-out-of-s-mode/edf51bf8-af4d-41f0-a0b5-9c14e7e56c21
  5. Why can't i switch out of S mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't i switch out of S mode?: I am exhausted trying to switch out of S mode. What is happening that i can't switch from S mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-switch-out-of-s-mode/3b5eb4fb-c540-4c9e-a731-baa6137e7d4e
  6. Why can't i switch out of S mode?

Why can't i switch out of S mode?: I am exhausted trying to switch out of S mode. What is happening that i can't switch from S mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-switch-out-of-s-mode/edf51bf8-af4d-41f0-a0b5-9c14e7e56c21
  7. Why can't i switch out of S mode?

Why can't i switch out of S mode?: I am exhausted trying to switch out of S mode. What is happening that i can't switch from S mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-switch-out-of-s-mode/3b5eb4fb-c540-4c9e-a731-baa6137e7d4e
  8. why i cant switch out of the s mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i cant switch out of the s mode?: I just bought this new laptop because i need it for college and i realized that ill have to return it . I have done almost everything reading different posts, watching videos, etc, etc and im still having the same result/message " try that again something happened on our...
  9. why i cant switch out of the s mode?

why i cant switch out of the s mode?: I just bought this new laptop because i need it for college and i realized that ill have to return it . I have done almost everything reading different posts, watching videos, etc, etc and im still having the same result/message " try that again something happened on our...
  10. why can't i switch out of s mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why can't i switch out of s mode: it doesn't give me the option to switch. I keep being sent to the same places over and over again. I'm activated and set as administrator.it tells me to go to the store and update but it won't update and tells me to launch. then it sends me to the page I was before....