Windows 10: Why do I have to keep reinstalling the Surface app to get Windows Studio Effects to work...

Discus and support Why do I have to keep reinstalling the Surface app to get Windows Studio Effects to work... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Surface Laptop Studio 2 with 32gb ram and 1tb SSD and a 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-13700H. I have Windows Home 23H2 with the latest updates.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by StephenVolz, May 22, 2024.

1. Why do I have to keep reinstalling the Surface app to get Windows Studio Effects to work...

I have a Surface Laptop Studio 2 with 32gb ram and 1tb SSD and a 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-13700H. I have Windows Home 23H2 with the latest updates. Windows Studio Effects works great with background blur, eye contact, and noise suppression but when I start my computer, I lose these features. Both the Surface app and the Studio Effects in quick settings will not show the blur. The only option is to uninstall the Surface app and reinstall it. I also had Nvidia Broadcast installed and think that may have conflicted with Studio Effects but I uninstalled Nvidia Broadcast last week. How can I k

:)

StephenVolz, May 22, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28 Surface

Source: Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (28 June 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, May 22, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Update for Surface Studio - May 4, 2018 Surface

Source: Update for Surface Studio (04 May 2018) Surface

Brink, May 22, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

Why do I have to keep reinstalling the Surface app to get Windows Studio Effects to work...

Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28

Source: Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (28 June 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, May 22, 2024
Thema:

Why do I have to keep reinstalling the Surface app to get Windows Studio Effects to work...

1. Why do I have to keep reinstalling the Surface app to get Windows Studio Effects to work... - Similar Threads - Why keep reinstalling

2. Windows Studio Effects options not avaliable on the Camera APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Studio Effects options not avaliable on the Camera APP: Hi Good Day.I got question need your help.I have MTL-H platform with NPU + MEP driver installed, OS version 24H2, 26100.1, Camera V2024.2405.19.0.The MEP function is functional in the Setting => Bluetooth&Device => Camera.Execute the OS camera, there is Studio Effect on the...
  3. Windows Studio Effects options not avaliable on the Camera APP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Studio Effects options not avaliable on the Camera APP: Hi Good Day.I got question need your help.I have MTL-H platform with NPU + MEP driver installed, OS version 24H2, 26100.1, Camera V2024.2405.19.0.The MEP function is functional in the Setting => Bluetooth&Device => Camera.Execute the OS camera, there is Studio Effect on the...
  4. Enable STUDIO EFFECTS in SURFACE PRO 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable STUDIO EFFECTS in SURFACE PRO 9: Good morning everybody,I don't have enabled the STUDIO EFFECTS menu in my SURFACE PRO 9. I mean I cannot see anything else but he BASIC cammera seetings.How can I enable STUDIO EFFECTS?System is updated.Thanks....
  5. Enable STUDIO EFFECTS in SURFACE PRO 9

Enable STUDIO EFFECTS in SURFACE PRO 9: Good morning everybody,I don't have enabled the STUDIO EFFECTS menu in my SURFACE PRO 9. I mean I cannot see anything else but he BASIC cammera seetings.How can I enable STUDIO EFFECTS?System is updated.Thanks....
  6. Why do I have to keep reinstalling the Surface app to get Windows Studio Effects to work...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have to keep reinstalling the Surface app to get Windows Studio Effects to work...: I have a Surface Laptop Studio 2 with 32gb ram and 1tb SSD and a 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-13700H. I have Windows Home 23H2 with the latest updates. Windows Studio Effects works great with background blur, eye contact, and noise suppression but when I start my computer, I...
  7. Why do I have this app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have this app?: I have no idea how I even have this on my laptop nor do I remember installing it in the first placeIt just appeared one day on my application'sI do need help with this...
  8. Surface Studio - Concepts App

Surface Studio - Concepts App: Hi everyone, I am new to Surface Studio, trying to install concepts App. The error message I am receiving is about not have the right equipment connected to my microsoft account. See pictures attached. The surface studio is registered and connected to my microsoft account....
  9. Why Do Apps Still Work After Reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Do Apps Still Work After Reinstall: Hi, I reinstalled Windows awhile ago. Formatted and partitioned the system SSD ahead of time. I have a secondary HDD with media that I left alone. After the install I tried running a game from the secondary HDD and it ran. My question is how? I thought if I install a...
  10. Why Do Apps Still Work After Reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why Do Apps Still Work After Reinstall: Hi, I reinstalled Windows awhile ago. Formatted and partitioned the system SSD ahead of time. I have a secondary HDD with media that I left alone. After the install I tried running a game from the secondary HDD and it ran. My question is how? I thought if I install a...